• 48 •

(Here you go! After two weeks and I am sure that you are tired of hearing me constantly apologise. You guys are just way too nice and supportive to ever really get angry with me or at least comment and tell me. And that still means something to me. I will try my very best to try and update next week. I finished what is probably one of my favourite chapters last night (C54), which means I am almost finished with this book! Also, I would like to thank @leonettahearts4 for helping me with the last chapter, I hope that all of this mistakes are fixed. You were (are) a great help! My progress aside, Enjoy! xx)

 You were (are) a great help! My progress aside, Enjoy! xx)

"SO VIOLETTA HOW is your marriage?" Kaila asks.

That was a little intrusive for small talk but I shrugged it off. I had to give her credit for trying to start a conversation after a few minutes of thick silence. But I honestly would have preferred another question.

"Well I am sure like the rest of your marriages it is beautiful and full of love," I say and they share an inside look.

Did I say something wrong?

I guess I should have taken a lesson on how to speak to these people. I assume the cliche "spot-of-tea" kind of speech would not quite suffice with these women.

Why was I here again? Was it because of Diego's idea of a  perfect wife or maybe it was Gregorio's. Maybe he still had the biggest voice in our marriage and I had just forgotten.

"Why do you think we have so many of these parties?" Tiana laughs and my eyes widen. The rest of the ladies giggle.

"I prefer it when they are busy with their work or else they care about us too much. How am I supposed to have fun?" Julia says sending me a sly wink.

And I will never get that image out of my head.

How do they even get guys at this age? I look at them all again. Okay, I will admit they are all beautiful but in a somewhat mature way.

"You're still young, surely you have some kind of fun," Hailey says and I shake my head frantically.

"Definitely not," I say firmly.