Chapter 4 - A Shy Dance.

I'm working my second shift at the club today and it's rather packed. I've completed my two dances for the evening and I've made more money than I did last night, which is a bonus. As I'm walking around the club in my new black faux-leather Adana wet look body suit, I come across a group of people who seem to be laughing and embarrassing a woman whom I then approach. "Can I offer any of you a dance?" I look around their table to notice two men and three women. "Yes, actually my good friend here was hoping to get a private dance with you..?" "Great, and whom might this friend of yours be?" "Liv!" he says whilst pointing to the woman in front of him who still seemed to be embarrassed. "Acc-actually I'm g-good thank you." I smirk a little at her shyness and reply "Are you sure? I don't bite." "Here take this and keep her in there and entertained as long as possible." The same guy said. "Come with me" I direct my hand out for her to take along with a wink. She hesitantly takes my hand as she stands up, but as I guide her through the club to the back I see her glance back at her friends and give them a glare that implies she's going to get them back for it, but they don't seem to care and just laugh and wave her off.

As I sit her down on the hard leather sofa in the private room I can't help but notice her nervousness. "I'm guessing this is your first dance, right?" "umm, yeah" "Well before I start there are a few rules, firstly, no touching..." Whilst I'm explaining the rules to her I really take in the soft features, she's really beautiful with straight blonde silky hair, soft ocean blue eyes, plump pink lips that look really soft. I can't help but just take in her soft innocence. Once I finished listing out all the rules I ensure that she adheres to them before I start the dance.

As I take slow steps towards her I notice how she stiffens ever so slightly and looks down towards the floor. I don't know why, but I placed my index finger and my thumb on her chin and lean forward and whisper "Don't look away from me." Once we make eye contact I notice how mesmerisingly beautiful her eyes are which makes me feel like they are captivating my whole body. After I pull away ever so slightly from her face I begin to straddle her legs as I notice her gulp down. Even though she has her hands crossed tightly across her torso I grind on her lap with one hand holding onto the back of the sofa and the other pushing my hair away from my face. A little while after I notice she still hasn't moved, I lean down to her ear and whisper "Relax, just enjoy me" as I blow a little air onto her neck. I hear a low soft groan come from her which I couldn't help but smirk. I place my hand on her chin again and said "Look at me" when she does I slowly uncross her arms and place them on my hips whilst continuously grinding a little more closer to her than I'm suppose to. Once I rest her hands on my lips I slowly graze my fingers tips up her arms to her shoulders and I can't help but love how smooth her skin is. When I get higher up and trace my finger from her left ear down to her collarbone and back to her throat where I feel her shudder under me. I move my face a tiny bit closer to her and quickly look down to her lips and back up to her eyes, "beautiful" I say to her. As I'm still sexually grinding my hips on her whilst her hands are still firmly placed on my waist and I move my mouth down towards her lips, lingering a bit to make sure she isn't as uncomfortable as she was ten minutes ago. When she doesn't move away I gently place my lips upon hers and kiss her. After a couple of seconds she reciprocates the kiss with just as much passion. Soon after I start to travel my lips towards her jaw and down her neck. In search for her sweet spot I move up towards her earlobe and bite it. That earns me a groan and so I move slightly down and suck a little bit this then causes her to gasp and I know I found her most sensitive part of her neck. I then bite down onto the sweet spot which causes her to hiss ever so slightly in which I then kiss her and blow a little air onto it that also earns me a low groan. The sound of her makes me feel as though she can bring me to the edge just then and there. I place my hands on either sides of face and bring my mouth back to hers. I then run my tongue along her bottom lip in which she declines, I groan which causes her to smirk. I then suck on her bottom lip and before I release it I make sure to bite down that causes her to release another sexy sound. Whilst she's releasing her moan I quickly slip my tongue into her mouth. As I battle for dominance, which didn't take too long, I move my hands down her body and grip onto her hips. I slowly lift the bottom off her top up and my hands come in contact with the skin on her waist. I form circles using my thumbs and slowly move my way up, taking it one step at a time...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hey! I know this is rubbish, but I got pestered into writing it by my sister's partner. (LOL I KNOW). but still, she told me no cliffhangers but tough luck lol. However, I didn't proof read it, and soon enough I will continue with this chapter but for now I'm just going to leave it like this. Sorry, but not Sorry Mollie :D  

  @devilschild3    <<< You know I'm not committed as much as others so STOP blowing up my phone about it.  Enjoy wondering what happens next bahahaha