Chapter 3 - New Job - Part 2.

As I parked my car and grabbed my bag with all my belongings in it for work, I locked my car door and made my way into the club. Walking towards the entrance of the club, I noticed that there were a few people mingling around the streets. I opened the door to the club and straight away I heard the music and people talking to one another, the closer I became to the second door at the end of the hallway the louder it became, nothing I haven't heard before of course. Once I entered the club I went to prepare myself for the night, and made my way to my locker and dressing table that has been provided for me.

Checking the time, I noticed I have half an hour until I go on stage, I opened my black Nike sports bag and began to take out my outfit and make up. Normally, I hated wearing make up but in places like these you could say it attracts the horny men that feel like they can get an attractive woman. Therefore, I only put a little on settling both between my likes and my customers. I stripped out of my Red Jordan's, black skinny ripped jeans, red champion hoodie and underwear and put on my red laced underwear, matching red laced bra, laced suspender belt along with red stockings that I purchased in Ann Summers.

I then put my hair into a slick high pony tail and applied enough make-up to look presentable enough and finally put on my slim heel ankle strap red high heels with a stiletto platform

Looking at the clock on the wall I noticed that I have five minutes until my dance begins, plenty of time to give the DJ my two songs that I choose along with his introduction

Once I gave him the name of the songs and gave him the name I wanted him to introduce me as, I quickly began to make my way backstage until he calls me out.
No less than a minute later the music that was blaring throughout the club stopped and the DJ grabbed everyone's attention and said "Welcome on stage our newest dancer- Raven" the song I chose, Na Na by Trey Songz, began to play and so I made my way from behind the stage curtain and swung my hips sexily from side to side to the beat of the song. Falling into rhythm I began to drag attention from the club's customers and I started to dance my way towards the poll at the end of the runway. With the colourful LED lights beaming in my face, body and onto the stage I fell into sync and I know how well I was doing by the amount of people holding money out to me. Before I got to the poll I bent down in front of a group of young men that were waving money around in my direction. I gave them permission to place their bills into my lingerie and gave them a little flash of my butt I which I earned a small growl from one of the men that put a few bills into my outfit. I got back up and made my way to the poll, slowly but sexily walking around it making eye contact with a few people sitting and standing on the lower floor. I swiftly lifted myself up into the air and spun around with a secure grip onto the poll. Once I was a decent height up the poll I wrapped my legs tightly around it and leaned as far back as I could so my top half of my body was dangling in mid air allowing the viewers to see my chest being pushed out. I then grabbed back onto the poll and released my legs in order for me to hang upside down and done the splits in the air. This caused a few people to "whoop" and whistle as I continued through my dance.. As the song began to finish, I sexily walked back up the isle in order to reintroduce myself for the next song. Which was, 2 On by Tinashe - this song I was more sexual with my dancing and less poll movement. Either way, I still got a good review from the crowd from what I could see.
Once my time was over, I was walking away from the stage whilst the DJ made sure to tell the people to come to me for private dances.
I then passed my dressing table, quickly checking if everything was okay with how I looked, even though I didn't care but it's all about customer service, and all that nonsense. When everything seemed okay I went out to the lower floor of the club where I could greet people and offer them private dances. Once I stepped out, I made my way over to the group of young men that gave me plenty of bills during my first dance. Once I got to them, I greeted them with "How would any of you lovely men want to go somewhere private?" I said whilst popping my hip to the side in which didn't go unnoticed. "Actually, I was thinking maybe we can go somewhere for the night?" One of them offered "As you can see hunny, I'm working. So how about a private dance instead?" I said whilst winking. "Damn-" another one said and then the guy I was talking to agreed and followed me to one of the private booths with a curtain that can be pulled to give us some privacy. When I shut the curtain I told him the rules which consisted of the prices of each dance and there is specifically NO touching. Which I made extra clear before hand. He just nodded his head whilst staring at my body, I then teasingly push him back so he sits down on the leather chair and I make my way to straddle either side on his legs and started moving/grinding sexually. After a couple of seconds grinding on him I changed my position which I received a low groan from him. I continued for sometime earning continuous throaty groans and once our time was up I got up from him whilst he payed me for the dance. He then quickly pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and walked towards the exit, not before putting the paper in my suspender belt and whispered in my ear "call me sometime." This caused me to tense up a little which made him grin before he finally walked out.
I quickly took the paper from my belt and exited the booth but not before throwing it in the bin and mumbling to myself a low "you wish.."
I gave at least five more private dances for the night, which was great considering each dance wasn't exactly cheap. This gave me at few couple of hundred dollars which was great for my first night. When my shift came to an end I quickly changed and grabbed my belongings and leaving, not before I said by to some of the other dances and my new manager. I then jumped into the car and drove home under the night sky. When I made it to my apartment I opened my door making sure to lock it behind me and made my way to the kitchen to grab some water. I then took my bag and glass of water into my bedroom where I put the water on the bedside table and my bag on my bed. I then emptied my bag and put my night outfit into the washing basket and made my way to the bathroom with my drink. I decided to run a warm bath with bubbles to relax, whilst I did that I removed my left over makeup, took my phone out of my back pocket of my jeans and stripped out of my clothing also throwing them into the washing basket. I then hopped into the bath, ready to lean back and relax a little whilst I scroll through my social media.