"How could I be so damn stupid?"

He didn't say anything, just picked at his nails, looking like he could careless about what he's putting me through.

"So once again, Sydney wins." I said. "I can't believe I paid that Bitch 50,000 to style me."

"It was money well spent and don't disrespect her."

"Nigga fuck you and her! She came up here trying to act like she was this new and improved person but she still the same whack ass hoe. You know what, naw. I'm not letting you do me like this again."

He sat up. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm not letting you leave me hanging again. This bitch is not taking you from me."

"Mariah." He groaned. "Please don't turn into one of those crazy chicks."

"I'm not turning into anything. I'm just not losing you again. I love you Chris. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't want this to end."

Chris stood up. "Mariah, you're a good girl, I'm just not the guy for you. My heart belongs to someone else. You shouldn't waste time waiting for something special to happen between us because it won't. You deserve to be happy. I'm just not the man that will make you happy."

"I'm not leaving." I sat on the couch. "We're done when I saw we're done."

He exhaled while picking up his keys. "I tried to be nice about this but that obviously ain't working. You and yo shit better be out of my crib before I get back." He started walking to the door. "Crazy ass Bitch."

"I love you too honey." I slipped the ring back on my hand.

I let him get away from me last time but that's not happening again. Chris is mine, Sydney can't have him.

 Chris is mine, Sydney can't have him

Christopher Brown

Hey beautiful 😌 - 8:32pm

Sydney❤️ - Hello 😌 - 8:36pm

What are you doing? - 8:37pm

Sydney❤️ - Sitting on the couch, catching up on Empire with Shanice - 8:39pm

Sounds fun - 8:40pm

Sydney❤️ - Its very fun. Wyd? - 8:40pm

Heading down to my warehouse to look over a few things. You should join me. - 8:42pm