"Over, and over, and over again."

||WARNING: SHITTY SMUT AND FETUS WRITING AHEAD.

There is music so play it when she's in detention)Monday morning and I was late to class, and it was the first day! So I ran quickly through the hall to my
class. It didn't take long until I finally burst through the door and all eyes were on me. I quickly looked at the teacher and was surprised. I have never seen him here before. While all thoughts ran at full speed in my mind, the new teacher cleared his throat and could barely look away from me. I looked down and realized my clothes where a little to revealing. I looked up in disgust at everyone and walked to my seat. After some time of everyone being in shock, the teacher looked at me and said." Your late, detention." I looked at him in disbelief and agreed." Also my name is Mr.Kim, I am your new teacher." What is your name." I looked at him and grinned and leaned back and spoke. To be honest he was fine as hell." It's Lola." He smiled and turned away and continued his lesson. I put in my headphones and sounded everything out. Through the lesson I could feel eyes burning into me. But when I looked up nobody was looking at me.
About three hours later it was lunch time. I got up and walked out. As I was leaving I turned to see Mr.Kim licking his lips and undressing me with his eyes. He saw me and smirked and turned away. I turned and blushed like crazy.

When lunch was over, I went back to class and sat ready to be devoured by work. As we all settled Mr.Kim came in looking at all of us. Until his eyes came across mine and stayed like that until I looked away at the window. He would occasionally look straight at me with lust and purposely drop things infront of me or the side so his hand can brush against my skin, sending shivers everywhere.

When the last bell rang I got out of my seat and scurried to the door until a hand pulled me back. I looked back and saw Mr.Kim with his annoying grin. "Lola, don't forget u have detention. Oh shit I forgotttt!!! Damnit Lola why do u always have to oversleep." Oh right..." I got out of his grasp and sat in the far back corner so I can shamefully curse at myself. Ten minutes...and his eyes have not let me go. I finally looked at him and purposely lick my lips. I admit I had a desire for him I can't explain but I can't go for him, he's my teacher! But I can tease him alittle. I swear the second I did that his hand went to his lower body trying to cover something. He got up, hands in his pockets, lust in his eyes, devouring every inch of me. I awkwardly shuffled, about to get up to move away, but I was too slow. I felt his hands grab my waist and push me against the wall. His hands explored my body. I looked at him deeply then at his lips and he did the same. "You dare tease me Miss.Lola." he whispered closely in my ears then looked back up at me. Then he roughly pushed his soft yet determined lips against mine. I tried to pull away but in the end I kissed him back. Cause I knew if I struggled it would last longer.He slowly put his tongue in my mouth and my eyes widened at the sudden movement. But I slipped my tongue after a while. Then it only got more heated there. He lifted me up and onto the desk I sat at and started to take my jacket off. I looked at him, smirking and then grabbed his shirt, then lifting his chin so I can get full access to his neck. I kissed down
running my tongue along his smooth skin. I then sucked on his skin all around his neck, jawline, and the top of his chest. He groaned out in pleasure. I found myself unbuttoning his shirt. After his shirt was off he gently pushed me so he was in control and kissed, sucked my neck leaving red and purple hickeys. I moaned out with my fingers tangled in his hair, as he sucked on the sensitive part of my neck. He smiled against my neck letting his hot breath hit the fresh hickey that was now placed on my neck. I place my hands on his now bare chest and slowly bring my hands on the zipper of his pants. I looked at him smirking, clicking my tongue as I unzip the pants revealing his now hardened member. He looked at me." This is what u have done to me Lola." He said huskily."I almost couldn't calm down during class. But now your mine." And in one quick swift move he grabbed my waist which made me closer to him, which now I could feel his member growing as it was close to my crotch. He groaned and I moaned. As impatient as I was he unzipped my pants down revealing my underwear, and he then finished off by pulling off his pants off completely. It didn't take him long to rip my bra and underwear. He looked at me up and down licking his lips. He hungrily started kissing my body. I moaned his name which then made him look at me angrily. "What did you say?" He asked bringing himself to my face." I-I sa-said Mr. Kim." He looked away only to start kissing me roughly but passionately. He whispered against my lips." Are you trying to make me want you more than I already do?" I shook my head but he didn't believe me. So he pulled down his boxers then prepared himself with a condom, and without a warning placed his member  inside me. Making me moan messily will he growled as he thrusted hard and fast. The room filling with groaning and moaning, making me want him more, so I wrapped my legs around him which made him go deeper, causing him to groan out. I felt as if I was on cloud 9 as I was about to reach my climax." Mr. Kim..." I purred." Im cuming." He looked at me intensely." Me too baby girl." At his words one final thrust made me come, and after a few thrusts so did he. He pulled out slowly resting his chin on the crook of my neck. I signed and thought of what I had done. So I pulled away and told him." This can't happen again. Your my teacher, I'm your student, nothing more or less." He looked at me angrily but hurt and took my wrists." Your mine now, so stay away from men that aren't me,or this will happen over and over and over again..." he said sexily. I gulped then got up and dressed myself as he watched me carefully as he zipped his pants. I quickly packed up and as I reached the doorknob he grabbed my arm pulling me to his chest. He grazed at me before kissing me with a passionate kiss which knocked the wind outta me. He pulled away, forehead to forehead.
"Remember Lola, your mine now." And with that he let go of me and walked to his desk. I scoffed and left as fast as I could to get away from the situation.