Chapter 21

Marinette tossed and turned all night. She was in pain. At 3:30 a.m she woke up with an unbearable pain. She nudged Adrien. "M-Marinette?" He yawned.

Marinette screamed out in pain. He flicked on the light and noticed she was standing on the side of the bed, her Pajama Bottoms soaked. "A-Adrien?" She said, terrified. "Adrien! I think my water just broke!" She cried, doubling up. Adrien hopped out of bed, ran to her side and lay her on the bed. He grabbed a fresh pair of Pajama bottoms and helped her Change.

"Marinette, remember, just take deep breaths" Adrien Instructed, as Marinette nodded. He woke up Emma, and Got the Hospital bag that they had prepared.

"A-Adrien? What are we meant to do? We don't have a car!" Marinette cried. "I can ring my father, tell him it's an emergency" Adrien said while Marinette shook her head.

"No! I don't want your father to be in this! He said so himself!" Marinette shouted. "I'll have to ring for an ambulance" Adrien said, Panicking.

"Daddy?" Emma asked, scared. "Mommy looks hurt. Is baby coming?" She asked. Adrien kissed her cheek. "Yes Dimples, Baby's coming"  Adrien hummed. He sat Emma in her room, lying her in her bed. "I'll come get you in a few minutes Emma" he said. Emma nodded.

Adrien Rang for an Ambulance. They told him to bring Marinette into the bathroom, strip her from the bottom half, run a hot bath and have Hot towels ready if the Paramedics are  not there in time.

Adrien Did exactly so, getting into the position that they had learned, semi sitting with Marinette lying on his chest. He covered most of her Private Regions with a towel.

The Paremedic told him to keep Marinette calm, as she would probably Panic. Adrien relaxed Marinette, despite all the pain.

Then there was a knock at the door. Adrien hopped out, opened the door and it was the Paramedics. "She's in the bathroom" he said, directing them to where she was.

They lifted Marinette on a stretcher and into the back of the Ambulance. Adrien Changed into a pair of tracksuit bottoms, Took hold of Emma and her Small blanket, grabbed the hospital bag, and Entered into the back of the ambulance.

When they Made it to the Hospital, Adrien Made a few calls and the Family came (Alya, Nino, Niya) He left Emma with them and joined Marinette in the hospital room.

Marinette was screaming but looked a tiny bit relieved when Adrien walked in. He comforted Marinette. "You can do it! I believe in you, Come on!" He whispered into her ear. She shook her head and cried. "I can't"

"You can" He said, holding her hand. She squeezed it very tightly. "Nearly there" a nurse shouted. Adrien kissed her head. "Nearly Over Marinette!"

Marinette screamed once more, giving one huge push, squeezing Adrien's hand. And finally, her cries were silenced. Everyone in the room was silent. Doctors and Nurses glanced at each other.

The baby's cord had been cut, but no cries filled the room. Marinette sank into Adrien, crying. Adrien hugged her. He cried too.

Then, a doctor lifted up the baby, and performed CPR. With the help of an oxygen tube, a monitor started beeping, everybody in the Delivery room Overjoyed.

Marinette smiled. She kissed and hugged Adrien. A muse Fixed her legs, wiped her forehead and she was given her baby. "Congratulations Marinette, Your Proud Parents to a baby boy" she said, Giving Marinette the Baby. Adrien cooed. He rubbed the Baby's cheek with his finger. The baby was crying.

"Oh My God Adrien..It's our baby"  Marinette smiled. Adrien kissed her. "He's so precious" he whispered. Alya, Nino, Niya And Emma we're all permitted to go inside. "Come here Emma" Adrien Said, scooping her up. "Come Meet your brother Darling" he said.

For a moment, they were a Family