Chapter 12

"Adrien?" Marinette asked, cuddling his Arm. She pulled the quilt across them. "Yes Marinette?" He asked, kissing her head.

"How Would You feel If I went to College?" She asked. Yes, She was Thinking of it. "It depends" Adrien said, sitting up.

"Well, If it was Nearby. Walking distance. I think we could Manage. I'd be gone at 6 am and Be home by 5 pm. I might be able to even squeeze a part time job for my Lunch break"

"What about my job?" Adrien Asked. Marinette shrugged.

"And Emma? Marinette, You do know that your actions affect others too"

"I'll find a sitter"

"And Let Emma Face Neglection? I don't think so"

"Why do you care so much about her? She's not even your daughter" she said spitefully.

Her words were like bullets through her chest.

"Don't say that again" he glared.

Her face softened. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I know you love her"

"Look, I'll Get another Job and I'll mind Emma. You go to College. And A good one, too. I don't mind if it's far away." He said, Snuggling her.

"Thank you! I love you so much! Your literally, the best boyfriend ever"

"You and Emma are literally the best thing that's ever happened to me" He exhaled, kissing her head, nose, mouth. Marinette blushed.

Emma started Grizzling on the monitor, so They both got up and went to check on her.

She stood up in her cot, arms outstretched. "Dada!" She cried. Adrien lifted her up.

"My My, Little Princess, What's wrong?" He asked, blowing a raspberry on her cheek. She giggled.

Marinette smiled. "Mama" Emma Cooed. Marinette tucked a piece of Emma's Raven hair behind her ear.

"Who's Mommy's little stinker? You are! Yes You are!" Marinette giggled, until Emma vomited on her.

Adrien  Burst out laughing at Marinette. "That's what you get for calling her a stinker!"