Chapter 14

The entire week dragged on, and when it was Friday evening, Marinette sighed in relief. Emma was crying again, even worse than ever. She couldn't wait during the day to see her mother.

Adrien FaceTimed Marinette and she picked it up immediately. "Marinette? When will you be home? I think she's longing for you" Adrien Whined, rubbing Emma's back, who had her head on his shoulder.

"I'm getting onto the bus now" Marinette said nervously. "Can you show me Emma?" Marinette asked. Adrien nodded and Emma pouted.

"Mama!" She cried, punching her hand at the screen. Marinette pulled a sad face. "I'll be home soon enough" she said, kissing the screen. Emma snuggled into Adrien's shoulder again.

"I'll be home in about half an hour" Marinette said, smiling slightly. Adrien smiled back. "Take your time"

~

A heavily Pregnant woman boarded the bus. No more seats left. And all the poles were already been clung onto.

Marinette stood up and let the woman take her place. She stood still in the middle of the bus and wrapped her arms around herself.

After a few minutes of deep thought, Marinette was snapped out of her daze. The bus screeched unexpectedly and Marinette fell forwards, banging her head off the ground.

People screamed as the bus hurtled onto it's side. Marinette fell forwards.

~

"Breaking News! Collision between a decker bus and a HGV has left many trapped. Police and paramedics have been rushed to the scene" Nadia Schmack said, Sighing.

Adrien jumped. Bus crash? He'd better Ring Marinette, just to see if she was Okay. It ring out.

~

Marinette sat up and coughed. Her hand touched her forehead, which was bleeding, but other than that, she was okay.

She dug into her backpack and saw the missed call from Adrien. She was about to ring him back when she heard a soft sobbing, coming from beside her.

She turned her head and there was the woman from earlier, crying and cradling her stomach. Marinette gasped and pulled back the woman's hand, only to see her long t-shirt and jeans covered in blood.

"Oh my god" she gasped. "Please help me" The woman cried, gasping and sobbing. Marinette pulled her up gently and let her balance her weight on her shoulder.

"We're gonna find a way out, Okay?" Marinette hummed, looking at the door that was glued to the pavement. Then she looked up and got an idea. The windows!

"The windows" Marinette gasped. The lady shook her head. "I won't be able to do it" she cried. Marinette reassured her. "Of course you can"

Marinette pulled herself up and kicked out the window, which made a gaping hole for them both to easily crawl out of.

Marinette pulled herself up and sat on the side of the upturned bus. She was out! She yelled for the ambulances, but the truck had blocked the access to them.

Marinette took the lady's hand, pulling her up. They both carefully hoped down, and Marinette yelled for help.

The paramedics rushed the woman away, and The police started to pull the people on the bus out.

Marinette's phone ran again. "Adrien?" She cried.

~
"Marinette! I'm so glad your Okay! Where are you?" Adrien asked frantically.

~
"I'm safe. I'm not hurt. I think I'm near the apartment, Adrien Please come"
~
"Yes, Of course I'll come Princess Love you"
~
"I love you too"
~
•After a Longgg wall•

"Adrien! Adrien" Marinette cried, running into his Arms. He held Marinette in one, and Emma in the other.

"Princess! Are you Alright? Are you hurt? What happened?" He asked, kissing her.

"The bus crashed.. and I helped a pregnant lady out.. Please Adrien, Let's just go home"

Adrien nodded and Emma snuggled into Marinette and kissed her cheek. "Mama Me Lvove you" Emma said, hugging her.

"I love you too"