Chapter 65- something like that

Start from the beginning

I throw the doctor a thank you smile and she pays my shoulder with a small smile on her face.

"Of course, I know it hurts Venus because I have performed it on many patients. But, what if we lose you during this transfusion?" Mommy asks and I sigh.

I look at the doctor, letting her speak for me because it's getting harder for me to speak. She nods assuring me that it's going to be fine.

"There are less chances for us to lose her during this transfusion. Her cancer cells are low right now and the sooner we operate, the lesser chances of infection and kidney failure," she says with a assuring smile on her face which is so believable, but I don't know if I want to get my hopes up again.

"If that's what Venus wants, then we respect her decision," daddy softly says after a moment and they all nod, agreeing with him.

Their gaze travels to me and I take a moment to take everything in.

Even if this might be my last day to live, I might as well take my chances with this transfusion. The odds of me dying during this are low, very low.

Maybe I can come out of this alive. This is the last portion because it's dangerous for any patient.

Someone fighting cancer has more chances of dying than people without cancer.

I have heard that doctors choose the transfusion for patients at last when nothing seem viable to save them. This is a dangerous step for me to take but maybe it might save my life.

I will have faith in myself to never stop fighting for my life during this.

Draining all of my blood out of me doesn't sound like the best plan but maybe it is for the best.

Okay, I will do this.

I will do this blood transfusion.

Even if I don't survive, at least I tried my hard to fight this thing off.

I slowly nod, signaling the doctor, my family and friends that I want this. I see Cayson inhaling sharply and squeezing my hand and I apply the same force.

"Well, I will see you inside then," the doctor smiles at me, before leaving.

"Are you sure about this," dad asks and I nod.

Ever since they placed all of the tubes down my throat, my throat has been feeling itchy.

I clear my throat and you could hear the tubes smashing against each other, making a weird sound and they sigh.

"If this is what you want, then we support you," daddy says and I smile.

"Thank you," I mouth and he smiles.

Suddenly couple of nurses and doctors walk inside with some equipments. "We need to take Ms. Stavish inside now, would you guys please step outside?"

"Yes," mom mumbles before slowly backing away.

"Sure," mommy also leaves.

After a moment everyone leaves the room except Cayson. I tilt my head and he smiles. I see his eyes shining as a small tear rolls down his eyes.

"I swear Venus if you leave me, I will fight with you until I get you back," he says, caressing my cheeks.

"Go," I mouth but he doesn't budge.

"Sir, we need to take her off of all these machines, would you kindly step outside please?" A nurse asks and Cayson stands up, still holding onto my hand.

"I love you," he whispers, dipping his head to my forehead, slowly planting a kiss, making my heart swell and beat out of my chest.

"I love you," I whisper which is inaudible to his ears but he saw me mouth the words.

I watch him slowly leaving the room, and sitting in the waiting room. "Don't worry, you will not leave him."

I smile and they take me off all the machines. Suddenly my throat feels so much better with the tubes out of them.

"He's hot, is he your boyfriend?" A doctor asks and I smile, looking away.

"Something like that," I whisper and she smiles.

"Well, don't worry because we will try our best in there to help you," she smiles and I nod.

___

Ooh there is a way to save her! You think she could be saved?

Well, let me know what you think!

How is the new cover guys? I thought that it needed to change. It's been too long.

Btw there is a huge surprise coming up for you guys in the next chapter! I think you guys will be jumping in joy! (it's not about Venus's transfusion, it's more about Cayson doing something cutee)

I'm dying to tell you guys but I won't spoil it. You guys will have to wait for this one!

Don't forget to support me by pressing that little star at the bottom of your screen.

I love you guys!