29|Words I Cannot Say

When we arrive at the airport, I place Juleka down and I was about to run again but I was stopped by her hand.

I turn to look at her.

"Ladybug! Find by brother please!" She pleads as I could hear all the pain she was trying to endure within her.

I nod, "I'll find him and bring him back to safety."

I turn back again and throw my Yo-Yo back again and fly into the sky, using different buildings for me to soar.

I feel a bit free, but knowing that Luka is about to get shipped to another country it creates heavy feeling deep within my heart.

I'm going to find you Luka!

I stop flying when I reach a private plane where I see a lot of men loading up crates of huge objects inside.

I look below seeing.. LUKA?! And another man being pulled away.

"STOP YOU!" I yell making them look at me.

The men were about to come towards me but this other man comes to stop them, he has stylish black hair, a black and purple pointed beard.

"Tch! Tch!" He kisses his teeth whilst shaking his head at the same time. "Ladybug, huh?"

"Stay away!" Luka calls out. "FATHER, STAY AWAY."

Father? This man must be Luka's Father.

"I'm sorry but you're too late."

"Or am I really?" I use my Yo-Yo to wrap it around him and throw him to another corner whilst mentally apologizing to Luka.

I turn to the other men, "you want to try some?"

The men start running after me but I stop them by doing the same thing which I did to Luka's Father. Some twirl around and fall down, the others fell and broke their noses.

As blood was strongly gushing out of their nostrils like a waterfall, I turn towards Luka who was about to be loaded in, I stop them by flying into the plane that has not went up yet, I wrap my Yo-Yo around another man who kept on yelling, "oh, Mama, I'm sorry. Forgive me!" He must be the Spanish guy who was being rude about Luka over the phone.

I was about to throw him out of the plane but I remember what Mama one time taught me, 'Even if they're you're enemy, a hater, a murderer, you should still have mercy. '

I place the Spanish man down gently to the ground.

I untie the tight knots which were around both a man and Luka.

Luka comes running towards me but stops.

I smile when seeing him.

He quickly grabs hold of both of my hands, making my cheeks turn pink and really warm.

"Ladybug! Do you know where Marinette is?" He asks in worry. "I hope my father never did anything."

I grin widely and say, "it's okay Luka, because I'm-"

I stop speaking when I remember that Luka has no idea that I'm Marinette, the girl he's in love with.

I look down and then at him. I feel my heart start burning with pain and despair.

"I mean.." I begin to say. "Marinette is fine. And I'll bring her to you."

"Thank you."

I nod and use my Yo-Yo to fly away to a place near the airport to transform back.

I close my eyes in pain and say, "spots off!"

I open my eyes and tikki comes out.

"Marinette! Don't be sad!" She says in her cute and squeaky voice.

"I'm not just sad.. But angry too!" I say to Tikki, letting out my pain slightly. "I'm sorry Tikki."

"Marinette, you should quickly go to him. He's waiting for you."

I nod in reply and I run back to Luka.

What if he's not there anymore? What if his Father took him back?

I still haven't said anything to Luka after he told me how he felt about me. My mind begins running madly in circles.

Luka, I love you.

These words I cannot say pierce through my heart, creating an even larger hole deep within, giving me the urge to cry.