21|Home Sweet Home!

"Marinette!"

My mouth slightly drops seeing my best friend Alya and the school group come from behind.

Alya comes running towards me, when she reaches me she pulls me into her 'not-so-comfortable' hugs.

"Al.. Ya! Let.. Go!" I say with the small amount of breath I had before she let's go.

"We couldn't find you or Luka yesterday!" She says. "Where were you two?"

I awkwardly laugh, "I was— well we were.. Lost."

"Well, whatever!" She says. "I'm glad you're safe!"

My eyes switched to look at Luka who was hugging Adrien.

Adrien? I place my hand over my heart. Why isn't my heart beating for you anymore?

My eyes set on Luka for a minute who was hugging all the guys and his sister.

I look down then at Alya, "we should go!"

She nods.

Throughout the whole journey of going back to the hotel, Alya couldn't stop yapping about how alone she was, which I didn't mind talking about.. For a while.

We stop walking when we see the hotel and we enter it.

For the next two whole days, I spent my days in my room and in the kitchen, I didn't bother to go outside, fearing that maybe Luka would be there.

The last day had arrived and we have to get ready, when we all finish packing our suitcases we get a taxi driver who drives us to the airport.

Ms. Boustaire once again made us get partnered up with someone else, unfortunately I didn't get partnered up with Alya like last time but with.. LUKA?!

I shrug and get to sit next to the window seat whilst Luka was beside me.

I look out of the window seeing that as the plane was going up  the scenery began to change from the average airport to the light pink sky, white soft looking clouds below and birds flying through those clouds and out of them.

"Marinette!"

My cheeks were warming up as I turn to look at Luka whose eyes were already set on me.

"Um.. Yeah?"

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

He ignores my question and says, "what do you want to be when you're older?"

I look down then back at his blue eyes.

"A fashion designer."

"Wow!" He says, sort of amazed. "You're lucky that your parents agree with your choice."

"What do you mean?"

He sits up and looks down, "my father never agreed with my choice of wanting to become a great guitarist like Jagged Stone."

"You know Jagged Stone?" I say, astound.

"Yeah, I love his music." He answers. "My Father said that, we only live once so why should I ruin it by becoming something which won't ever help this world."

Small tears begin to form in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry." I apologize.

He confidently looks at me, "why are you apologizing? It's not your fault."

The tears from his eyes fall from his face, but I wipe them away with my hand.

"I think you can still chase your dreams. You just have to fight for it!"

I put my hand down. "You should still have hope, Luka. I know you'll become the greatest Guitarist around!"

He smiles, "thank you."

I look away from him when I feel my cheeks becoming red.

I close my eyes and wait for time to fly.

I open my eyes when I hear Luka call my name.

"Let's go!"

We arrived?! To Paris? To my home sweet home!