19|Cerulean

A/N: Playing the song whilst reading creates the best atmosphere, so I recommend you tapping the play button at the start and slowly read this chapter! Hope you enjoy!

••Song: Starfall

Luka's P.O.V

We both stop walking. I can feel Marinette tugging on my arm in fright.

How do I help her if I don't even know where I'm going?

A drop of sweat drips down my forehead as my body rapidly starts heating up.

There was a wooden like bench near us where I grab Marinette's hand and take her with me towards that bench. We sit down together. The coldness of the bench sent small shivers down my spine.

"You don't know the way back, do you?" She asks me in absolute sadness.

I look at her face which looked like anything but happy. She wasn't looking at me. But I could see it, her fear, her anger, the tears she is stopping and the pain which she is enduring deep within her.

I look away from her and say, "Marinette."

"Yeah?"

I look at her as she looks at me. Her eyes fixed on mine.

"Please, have some faith in me."

I look at Marinette's face which was glowing because of white light, which made me turn to look at the sky. The white illuminating ball was in the middle with the white dots painted across the midnight blue sky.

I smile, "I'm not afraid of the dark, because I know how it feels like to be kept there for a long time."

"Huh?"

I shake my head at her, "nothing."

I try to think of ways to make her feel better but my head was pretty much blank until an idea popped right in my head.

I look at my left on the ground where I placed my guitar.

I take the guitar out of the case and pick it up, placing the strap around my shoulders.

"Your guitar?"

I look at Marinette and nod, "I always play it, especially when I'm scared."

She sits up properly, looking at me.

I begin playing for her as I strum my fingers across the strings of my guitar lightly as she closes her eyes.

For my own comfort, I close my eyes too.

I feel my heart begin to race and beat loudly enough for it to echo against my ears. The top of my ears start to warm up as well as the rest of my body and my cheeks redden.

I've never felt like this before.

I can feel the heat rushing up my arms and my chest.

This kind of tune is something I've always wanted to play, something which was important for me and for someone else.

I stop playing when I could feel that she herself was in a great mood.

I place my guitar on the ground and look at her.

She opens her eyes and I look carefully into her cerulean eyes, they were beautiful like sapphires.

But her eyes were not a normal blue but something which made my heart shake when I looked at them.

I smile.

"Wow! That was amazing!" She says.

I stand up and look up at the moon.

"There was nothing really to be afraid of." I say, reaching my hand out towards the moon.

"Your music, the song, the tune.. It made me.. My heart feel at ease." She excitingly says. "Thank you so much Luka."

I place my hand down and I turn to look at Marinette who was lit by the beautiful moonlight.

"Marinette!"

"Um.. Huh?"

I smile, and give a gesture to her to make her come closer.

She nods and walks much closer to me.

"Close your eyes." I instructed her.

She nods and closes her eyes, shut.

I come closer to her and place my my right hand under her fringe making myself lift her fringe over to the back of her head.

I lean in and quickly press my two lips onto her smooth forehead which started to warm up.

I move back, letting go of her hair as she opens her eyes.

She was left with red cheeks and a confused look upon her face.

I step back as she walks away from me.

She turns around and looks away from me in embarrassment.

I smile and turn to look at the beautiful moon which made me think of.. Marinette.