A/N: BEFORE YOU READ

Hello everyone, I'm back with another Miraculous story! And.. I know above is from a completely different fandom but I still love it and the song by an amazing dude who deserves all the love! <3 :D

Song ABOVE: Sad Machine - Porter Robinson
FANDOM: RWBY
Credits go to the amazing creator/s of the video.

This is obviously a Luka Couffaine story!

*INFO NO.1: This is a love story between Luka and Marinette - to make it clear for those who aren't sure about this*
*INFO NO.2: When I wrote this story, Luka's age was not confirmed so everyone thought he was about 15 but now many believe he is actually 17 as well as many websites*

(Luka is Juleka's brother, if you did not know! He appears in Season 2, Episode 12!)

After I watched the trailer, I fell in love with Luka, I like him so much!

So this is a story about him!

Edit: This story has been ranked #1 in Lukanette and I am so grateful for this and very excited!

Edit No. 2: Hello guys! Thanks so much for 32K! Although, I have one thing to announce and that is.. TROD will not get a sequel and that's mainly because there's not much to add other than both characters meeting up again and TROD is not, unfortunately a happy love story but a sad one. Although, I would have love to write the sequel.

Other Details:

I do not own Miraculous Tales Of Ladybug And Cat Noir.

All characters were made by the creators - unless I've added a few new characters of my own.

That'll be it for now!

Read the next chapter to start!