25|Butterflies

A/N: Please PRESS PLAY on the song above and let it flow throughout the whole chapter. Hope you enjoy :) !

I walk over to a table where there were different types of drinks laid there.

I pick up a glass that was filled with what seems like mango juice and I take a few gulps down until it was finished.

"Mm! That sweet mango!" I say to myself.

I place the glass cup down. As I turn around I see the colorful disco lights spinning around I'm different directions.

The vibrant colors filled up the whole room, shining its beauty against all these people.

"Luka!" I hear someone shout my name.

I look further down where I see Marinette running towards me.

She stops running when she was next to me.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"You know that special person, Miss was talking about?" Marinette asks.

I nod to her question.

"That person wants to meet you now! And also in the middle of the room."

"But first tell me who-" she didn't allow me to finish my sentence, she grabs my arm and pulls me to the middle of the room where she leaves my hand alone as my mouth slightly opens.

The person who I've always wanted to meet was standing right in front of me?!

Jagged Stone, the famous guitarist with the awesome style we both share.

I smile as he turns to look at me.

"I have a feeling you're the special boy I was told to meet."

I grin, "you don't know how I feel right now!"

My heart was pounding in excitement, with drops of sweat warming up my back which was not so much a good thing.

Jagged pulls his hand out for me to shake it, I take it and shake his hand whilst feeling my warm blood rush up my body and the hairs of my body stick up as I grin.

"Why don't we begin?"

I could feel it. I could feel the excitement rushing in my blood. My dream, to become the greatest guitarist, to meet Jagged Stone and also.. Make Marinette fall in love with me.. Or just to tell her how I feel.

Both me and Jagged went up to the stage the school built for us.

We were both standing in the middle.

Jagged pulls up his microphone and loudly says, "IS EVERYBODY READY?!"

My eyes widen to his loud voice and I turn to look at him.

"Sorry buddy!" He says in a light voice. "This is Luka Couffaine here! And he'll be playing his awesome music in front of you all!"

Everyone claps but stops when I nervously walk towards Jagged.

"What's up, Blue?" He asks me.

"Umm, I saw a while ago, that there are other people here." I say. "Who are they?"

"Ahh! Blue, they came here to listen to you. So you can follow your dreams."

I nod with a grin.

"Alright, Blue will be now starting!" Jagged says whilst pointing at me.

I take in a few deep breaths in and out. For my own comfort, I close my eyes, placing my guitar in the pose I usually do.

I hold my guitar pick steadily and start taking slow strums.

No one will really understand what tune I was aiming to play but one specific cerulean eyed girl will know.

In front of me, I begin picturing her... Marinette.

The beautiful girl with dark blue hair as dark as the midnight blue sky, her eyes as blue as sapphires, that twinkle as if stars were sprinkled across her eyes.

Ooph! Just the thought of her gives me butterflies.

I start strumming hard making the tune, the sound, the rhythm much louder and much beautiful.

My heart begins to hurt when thinking of her, her running down a few steps to get somewhere.

Hearing her sing from the bakery and in school, my favorite type of tune, the tune I'm currently playing.. Just for you, Marinette!

If you could just see that I love you so much, would you not accept me?

Marinette, I love everything about you, you're so sweet, kind and so thoughtful. You helped me when I needed you the most. You are so beautiful too, you make my heart spin, at random times I start to giggle and smile. I can never take my eyes off of you. I really need you.

"I love you Marinette!" I open my eyes, seeing her face.

Marinette's P.O.V

"I love you Marinette!"

My mouth opens to his words.

I can't believe it. My heart begins to shake to his words, I could feel something run up my blood, warming me up.

"Marinette?" I hear Alya say to me but my eyes weren't moving, they stayed were they were, set on Luka.

Luka's P.O.V

It may be a bit shocking, but it's true I love you, I love you so much.

Thank you for everything, I don't ever want to part from you.

I grin and play the tune louder, whilst I imagine Marinette singing this beautiful tune which I can never get out of my head.

I love you so much.