Chapter 20

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SIKE YOU THOUGHT YOUS WAS TRIPPING

~
"You breathe in through your nose.... and out from your mouth...smell the flowers... blow out the candles! And...Done! Very good Ladies!" The instructor said, clapping for the Ladies.

Marinette smiled and Watched as most of the mommies at the group had their husbands with them. Adrien wasn't able to attend the lesson. The blondie Showed up afterwards.

"Adrien! Can we Please get an ice cream?" Marinette begged while he was driving. "Yes Daddy! Please!" Emma shrieked. Both parents froze and looked at Emma in the back. "Uh-No honey" Marinette gasped.

Adrien stopped her mid sentence. "That's right Emma, we can go get Ice cream" he said, squeezing Marinette's hand with his free arm.

"Yay!" Emma shrieked. Adrien smiled and his eyes darted to Marinette who clenched her stomach. "Are you Alright?" Adrien Asked. She looked at him and nodded slightly. "Yeah, Yeah! I'm fine" She replied.

"Where's the best place to get Ice cream? I have about 20 minuets before I have to get back to work" he said. "Andre!" Emma pointed to the stand. "Oh! He's here today! Nice find Emma!" Adrien Said, pulling into a Parking lot.

Marinette laid one hand on her stomach and frowned. Nevertheless she got out of the car and made her way to the ice cream stand. Andre only beamed to see the customers.

"Didn't I tell you Andre's Ice creams always work?" He said to Marinette, pointing to Adrien and Emma. "Oh.." she blushed. He was right! His ice cream was magical.

"What one would you like Little miss?" Andre asked. "You get to pick your own since your too young to understand the concept of love" Andre smiled. Emma shook her head. "Nuh-uh! I love my Daddy, and I love my Mommy" Emma said. Adrien Laughed and picked out 2 flavors for her. He got an ice cream for him and Marinette to share, since they were considered 'soulmates'

Mint Green and Bubblegum Blue were the two flavored chosen by Andre. Adrien Payed him the money and made his way over to Marinette, who was sitting on a bench Staring at her stomach.

"Everything Okay?" Adrien Asked. Marinette nodded. She took one look at the ice cream and gagged. "I won't be able to stomach it.. I'm sorry" she whispered. He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"It's fine babe," He said, and lead her back to the car. They ate their ice cream in silence until Adrien dropped them home to the Apartment.
Marinette kissed his cheek, And Helped Emma Walk indoors, Emma balancing on her feet.

When they got into the Apartment, she sat Emma at the table and fed her lunch, a weird combination: Bread And Camembert Cheese. Emma loved it!