¹²

It's been a week, everything almost exactly back to normal. (Y/n) was almost fully healed up, everyone acting a bit more normal with each other again. It was nice.

They've spent the week in Michigan, doing all that (y/n) wanted to. The week was definitely about spoiling her and in multiple ways. Even Brian got in on one or two ways.

Now, they were driving, heading west, almost at the state border.

The radio was on, (Y/n) and Brian happily jamming to the music while Tim amusedly watched and even joined in every so often. To think something was going to happen soon.

They got pulled over, probably for the stolen car they were driving. The siren blasted loud as Brian pulled over on the side of the road by the wooded area. The police officer stepped out, walking up to the car as the window was rolled down.

(Y/n) silently thanked the gods for having chosen a revealing, sexual outfit for today. Who knows how that could play in their favor. The tight crop top that hugged her full breasts and showed off cleavage, the full body fishnets, and the pink school girl skirt. A good mix of sexual and innocent. It worked good against cops.

"Are you aware this car is stolen?" The cop asked the driver, Brian, and before he could answer, (y/n) spoke up. "It is? But we just bought this car a week ago..." Her voice was soft, more feminine without being forced, her eyes kept open largely and lips pouted out to seem fuller.

He definitely noticed her now, checking her out behind his sunglasses. She knew already this would work. "Well, it was reported stolen, miss."

"Told you we shouldn't have gotten a car from some sketchy guy," Tim mumbled, going along with the story. "It was cheap and we don't have much money, what else were we to do?" Brian retorted, the two of them oddly good at lying and acting.

"I am going to have to have you three step out of the car, please." The cop ordered, all of them nodding as they climbed out, his perverted eyes staying on (y/n)'s fine body. "Now, turn around, hands on the car."

They obeyed, Brian being the first to be handcuffed, then Tim. As he was handcuffing (y/n), she softly asked, "Is there anything we could do to help out situation?" She was whirled around, arms stuck behind her back and the cops hands resting on her hips. "Well, you can get yourself freedom, dollface."

She was disgusted with him, yet didn't let it show. "What would I have to do? Please, I'll do anything!" She innocently pleaded with him. "Let me do with you as I please. Be my little cumslut, and you'll get your freedom," He quietly told her, biting his lip, rubbing up and down her waist.

She shuddered some, gulping before nodding. "If I don't go to jail, alright," She quietly went with it. She knew he wouldn't free her. Cops were fake, dirty pigs. They never do as they say.

She'd have to kill him.

"Fuck yes," He mumbled before going to kiss her roughly, muffling her shocked yelp. His hands roamed all over her body, stopping soon to play with her breasts harshly. He was to rough for any pleasure to be gained from it, yet she still forced herself to moan into the kisses. Soon, he was too enveloped in her body and kissing her to notice much else.

She managed to raise her arms up, grabbing a hair pin that helped hold up her buns. She unlocked her handcuffs quickly with this, grabbing his wrists and shocking him. He stared, eyes wide.

She had a wide grin, a confident one mixed with a smirk. "What's wrong, dollface?" She purred as she moved quickly to grab his gun from his waist. She aimed dead center at his head.

"Say hi to Satan for me!" She smiled before blowing his brains out with the pistol. She decided she'd keep the gun, stealing all his ammo.

Brian and Tim stared at the sight in shock. She just killed someone and had to remorse or reaction aside from a positive one. She ran to unlock their cuffs, urging them to get in the car. She was driving now.

"Holy fuck," Brian said breathlessly, still in some shock as she quickly drove down the highway. "What?" She glanced over at the man sitting in the passenger's seat.

"You just killed a cop."

"You've done it too before. So has Tim." She shrugged it off, not caring much about it.

"But... We had certain reactions. You treat it like nothing!" Brian exclaimed, and her answer concerned him. "You do whatever you do to survive. You can't dwell on what you must do to live."

That was true, but how can one murder in cold blood for the seemingly first time and be so fine with it.

Brian and Tim decided there must be something about (y/n) they didn't know, but they weren't about to question her about it yet. They didn't want to end up like that cop.

They just stayed quiet and let her drive.