5

(y/n) woke on her own, slowly opening her eyes, their (e/c) hue glowing out from under her eye lids. She glanced around the room, seeing Tim sleeping in the uncomfortable looking chair and Brian sleeping on the floor. She checked the clock. 4:13 o'clock, it read. They had a few hours before they had to get up and go.

Deciding to do such on a whim, she crawled out to the edge of the bed. "Tim?" She whisper-yelled, not wanting to wake Brian. "Tim!"

He slowly woke up, groaning softly. "(Y/n)? What...?"

"Come share the bed with me!" She practically demanded him to, all with a small smile. "But-"

"No buts! Just come on!"

Tim shook his head with a sigh, but still got up and went to the bed, stepping over Brian's dead asleep self. He moved the covers, which were taken from (Y/n)'s home, and crawled under them as the woman did the same.

"More comfortable?" She asked, still having her small smile. He softly hummed, nodding. He was obviously tired.

(Y/n) tried to fall back asleep after that, yet couldn't. After a minute or two, Tim was just as dead as Brian was. Going out on another whim, she made her next action.

She curled up against Tim, wrapping her arms around him, to which he responded positively to, hugging her in his sleep. She sighed happily, taking in his scent of woods and cigarettes.

She quickly fell asleep after that.

She woke to Brian snickering and Tim groaning awake himself. She looked to see Brian smirking at the end of the bed, amused at the sight before him.

Tim and (y/n) were cuddled up, much like a couple, Tim hugging her smaller frame close to him.

"What are you laughing at, dick wheeze?" The tired, comfortable female growled at the standing male. Tim slowly pulled away from their spooning, making (y/n) pout some. He sat up, and soon after she did as well.

"No way would you two be a couple, huh?" Brian directed his smart ass comment to Tim, who just flipped him off. "Fuck off," He mumbled.

Brian laughed. "Come on. It's eight o'clock, we gotta bounce," He told them, being the 'team leader.'

With an annoyed and tired groan, (y/n) got out of bed, grabbing her duffle bag to change.

She dug through for warm weather clothes. She settled on a cute floral sundress that hugged her curves nicely with brown sandals. She brushed through her hair, putting on a small bit of lip gloss and putting her hair up in a ponytail.

She walked out, bag strap on her shoulder. "Let's go, fuckboys," she grinned as she left the hotel room, the two following her.

"(Y/n), you're driving," Brian said, tossing the car keys at her. She caught them with an irritated groan. "Fuck you," She mumbled, throwing her bag into the trunk.

She jumped into the driver's seat while the others got in the car too. Brian sat in the back seat, Tim in the passenger beside her.

"Is radio okay?" She asked politely, the two men replying that it was fine, before turning it on to a random station. The song playing was by Meghan Trainor, and damn did (y/n) love this song.

She did not hesitate a bit to jam out to the song while driving like she always does when behind the wheel. "Dear future husband, hears a few things you need to know~" She sang along with the song loudly, earning eye rolls from both Tim and Brian, yet the two were highly amused by the (h/c) haired woman's antics.

Tim himself was smiling, softly laughing at the female who beat on the steering wheel and sang, his eyes showing a content care and love. He was even softly humming with the song, (y/n)'s joyful attitude rubbing off on him. He also had to admit, it wasn't that bad of a song.