²

(Y/n) sat on her porch, basking in the warm sun while taking long drags from her burning cigarette. She was dressed for warm weather. Ripped, and really short, jean shorts with fishnets that went up to her waist under them along with a pastel blue bikini top.

It's been a week and the weather has significantly warmed up. That's just how the south worked. It most likely would end up cold again soon, and the idea of that displeased the (h/c) haired lady. She loved the warm weather so much more than the cold.

Her eyes closed, she didn't notice someone walking around her house to her backyard, which was where she currently resided. Faintly, footsteps from boots were heard, yet she thought nothing of this, raising her hand and taking another breath of cancer. She didn't even care about her phone dinging, signalling she had gotten a text message.

A man clearing his throat almost right beside her made her eyes shoot open and her hand fly to the knife sitting on her stand. She gripped it so tightly her knuckles turned white.

She quickly saw who it was, looking pissed. "You fuckmuncher..." She mumbled with a small sigh, letting go of the knife. Tim laughed at her, smirking his signature smirk. He seemed to always have a confident asshole attitude around her, which she was definitely in love with. Can't blame her, it was hot as fuck.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" She spoke, grabbing her green pack of cigarettes and counting them. Only five left. She shook her head yet still grabbed one, using the orange lighter in her small pockets to light it.

"I got bored," He shrugged and she rolled her (e/c) eyes. "You're always bored." Out of the past week, only one day did he not come over after the hook up claiming that he was bored. Only two days out of that did the two not fuck.

The woman sighed, slowly raising and sitting up in the brightly colored lawn chair. Her phone dinged again and this time she checked it. One notification was Tim's message from earlier, which read 'i see you,' and the other was a reminder to head to town and pick up her medications.

"Hey, give me a ride to town?" She asked the standing man, trying to look the best she could to manipulate him. He rolled his eyes as he nodded. "Will you ever get a car?" He mumbled as she stood, stretching out her back. She giggled. "Remember, I have one, it's just being worked on...slowly... I need to check on it soon," She pointed out as she started inside the house, opening the glass sliding door.

"Can I get a blow job on the way there?" Tim jokingly asked as he followed (y/n) inside, watching her ass as she walked. This relationship was definitely based on sex and stupid jokes. Nothing serious.

A scoff came from (y/n) as she sat down to slide on some white heels. "Isn't that dangerous? Especially with how good I am?" She looked up at him with a small smile of confidence. He chuckled in response to that. "Makes it even better, the thrill."

She shook her head as she stood, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'd rather not die, thanks," She laughed before giving him a small, soft kiss. She went to the door, not even bothering to pull a shirt over her chest or anything. Confidence was strong with this one.

Tim went outside first, leaving (y/n) to lock the door. As she fumbled with the keys, a soft, distant sound of static filled her ears, making her look around. She saw nothing, just blaming it on something she knew wasn't true. She tried not to let it get to her.

She quickly went to the car after making sure the front door was locked, jumping into the passenger seat. "Alright, let's go!" She said childishly, laughing at herself. Tim merely rolled his eyes as he pulled out the long driveway.

As they drove, the static grew louder, slightly making the woman paranoid. She had no idea why she was hearing it and it was freaking her out. Tim seemed to notice her change in mood, glancing over worriedly at her when he could. He had to admit he cared about her. Possibly more than he'd like to.