8

Tim's eyes left (y/n)'s as he got up, starting to go to the door to leave. This confused the poor woman, yet, while going against her better judgement, she followed him. He went outside, out to the parking lot. That was when she realized he had the keys.

Maybe he was just going for a quick ride to clear his mind? She knew it was more than that. Much more. He was possibly running, taking the car and leaving her and Brian stranded at the hotel.

She wasn't going to stand for that.

"Tim!" She yelled from the tall walk way, rushing down the two sets of stairs to the parking lot where he stood. He stopped at his name, looking irritated as he watched her. So far, the past few minutes had him showing more emotion than he had shown the entire week.

She soon reached him, breathing a bit heavily from running down stairs and across the parking lot. Oddly, he waited for her, even in his act.

If only she noticed the open switch blade in his gloved hand.

He makes a swipe at her, slicing open her cheek. She yelled a curse, holding the cut that bled heavily as she stepped back. He went to attack again before she grabs his arm, trying to twist it back.

He punched her in the gut, making her double over with a grunt and let go of his arm. He then knees her in the gut hard, definitely causing some damage as she spit away extra saliva and even a little blood. She fell to the ground, but she wasn't done just yet.

As he moved to stab her, she kicked his shin as hard as she could, making him yell out and fall to his knee, dropping the knife. She didn't think to grab it as she kicked him in the chest, making him fall over. Then, she kicked him in the crotch, earning another yell and groan from him.

She the grabbed the keys from his pocket while he wallowed in pain, turning on her heels to quickly get back to the hotel room and wake Brian. The door was wide open and single loud scream could wake him from even here.

That was a good thing as she was grabbed from behind and thrown into the car, feeling as if something broke with that. Then, she was held down on the hood by her neck, being choked. She can't help but have a grim thought. She'd like this if the circumstance was different.

"Brian!" She managed to scream out, top of her lungs. She then yelled it again. Then again. She kept on until she felt a metal intrude in her skin at her stomach and a burning, searing pain erupt in her abdomen. She was let go, knife still in her and she fell on it, pushing it deeper in her and making her scream in pain.

She clenched her eyes shut, hands balled in tight fists.

She heard what sounded like Brian yell, sounding pissed. Extremely pissed. Then, as she opened her eyes, she saw through her blurry vision Brian and Tim fighting. They both looked like they were aiming to kill. Tim, for pleasure. Brian, out of anger and for revenge.

She fell out of consciousness when she felt herself be lifted up. Then, everything was gone, lost to her. Everything was black.

She slipped back when being carried into an operation room in a hospital, the sterile smell and bright attacking her weak senses. It wasn't long until she was back out.

Next time she woke up, she was in a bed, Brian sitting in the chair beside the bed. "Brian?" She spoke weakly, her voice soft and coarse. He looked up at her, eyes wide and happy. "(Y/n)!" She could tell he was holding back to hug her. She was damaged and healing, after all.

Slowly, as she recalled what happened, tears started to fall. First, it was slowly and slight, them they turned into full sobs. She couldn't believe Tim would do such a thing.

She trusted him.

She loved him.

She thought he felt the same.

Obviously, he didn't.

"No, no, (y/n)... Please, please don't cry..." Brian soothingly talked to her, wiping the tears off her unharmed cheek. Even Brian was tearing up some. He trusted Tim too. To think he would do such a thing hurt both (y/n) and Brian so much.

She couldn't help it though. Once the tears started, they wouldn't stop. She soon found herself sitting up, hugging Brian tightly as he softly held her, soaking his shirt with her tears.

She was heartbroken.

"Shh, it's okay. You're fine," Brian shushed her, petting her messy (h/c) hair.

She could only think: I am not fine.