He walked up the stairs and found their room again, struggling to get their key out of his pocket thanks to Sam not wanting to budge. He did, however, manage in the end and pushed the door open with his foot, shutting it again with his hip.

He walked over to the bed and attempted to drop Sam down onto it but Sam, for some reason, clung to him.
"Sammy, c'mon, let go" he rolled his eyes, not really in the mood to deal with his drunk boyfriend.

At least he now knew that Sam was a clingy drunk, though (literally).

"Stayy" Sam whined, trying to pull Noah onto the bed with him. Noah laughed, trying to unwrap Sam's fingers from around him.
"I'm gonna. At least lemme take my shoes off".

Sam begrudgingly let go and flopped back onto the bed, facing the ceiling. Noah pulled his own shoes off (then Sam's) and crawled back onto the bed.

Sam rolled over and placed a sloppy kiss to the corner of his mouth.
"What's that for?" Noah asked, smiling (although he wasn't complaining).
"A told you I'd give ya 'nother kiss later, when we were 'n the car" Sam grinned, patting Noah's chest matter of factory "well there's ya kiss".
"Only one?" Noah smirked. He figured he'd milk drunk Sam before he finally fell asleep.

Sam huffed loudly and gave him another smooch (on his actual lips this time) and Noah grinned.
"Thank you very much"

Sam mumbled something which sounded like 'ya welcome' and dropped his head onto Noah's chest.

"'ey Noah" Sam spoke up again after a few minutes of silence.
"Hm?"
"I think I love you" he mumbled, then yawned.

Noah's eyes widened and he blushed up to his ears, looking at Sam's sleepy face. His shock soon turned into a small smile.
"I think I love you too, Sam"

Sam grinned.
"Tha's good".

And then Sam was asleep, and Noah was lying there with a heavy heart. He placed a hand over the small of Sam's back and leaned his head back against the pillow behind him

He guessed he wasn't moving again for a while.

------

Noah didn't realise he had fallen asleep until he woke up to the sound of Sam chucking his guts up in the toilet.
He quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the toilet, peeking in.

Sam was groaning and had his head resting on the crook of his arm which was on the toilet seat. He glanced at Noah when he heard him come in then put his head down again and groaned louder, mumbling something along the lines of 'don' look at me'. He seemed to had sobered up a little, but was still slurring his words.

Noah slid down on the floor next to him, concern obvious on his face.
"You okay?.."
Sam nodded.
"Yeah, jus' been a while since I drank that much" he laughed quietly, but it was obvious he didn't find his current situation funny.

"You ready to come back to bed?" Noah questioned.
Sam nodded meekly and began to stand up, Noah wrapping an arm around him and helping him up.

Sam got back into bed and face planted a pillow, sighing.
"This is so embarrassing"
Noah chuckled and got into bed on the other side, telling him not to worry about it.