•Chapter Seventeen•

I wanted to talk to Johnny. About being more than just friends. I know we've been flirting back in forth for a while,but I want to know. Are we going to make something out of it?I mean..I want to be loyal to Kenzie. She was loyal to me when she was here. Ugh! I don't know..I really don't. I decided to text the girls. Maybe they would have a solution.
Annie💕:Hey guys! Can you guys help me for a sec
Nadia❤️:Spill
Lauren🦋:What is it?
Ruby☺️:^
Annie💕: let me add Maddie
All:okkkk
Annie💕 just added Maddie💜 into the group chat.
Maddie💜:heyo
Maddie💜:what do u need help with anns?😏
Annie💕:Actually that.
Nadia❤️:??
Ruby☺️:Nads don't u get it?
Lauren🦋:YOU NEED HELP WITH JOHNNY?!
Nadia❤️:o😂😂😂
Annie💕:well have you guys noticed Johnny and I have been very umm...
Ruby☺️:CLOSE?!
Lauren🦋:yep it's cute actually
Nadia❤️:^
Annie 💕: well idk if johnny and i are gonna stay flirting w/ each other or just date.i wanna know if we can make something out of this or idk this is stupid
Maddie💜:but Kenzie really liked Johnny..and he betrayed her for u and she died.i'm not trying to be mean but I feel as if you two should just stay friends..
Nadia❤️:Annie.personally I'm not going to stop u,because I know that Johnny can't use the excuse as "Kenzie rlly liked me so I can't date anyone else" because Kenzie would've loved seeing Johnny & u happy. But it'll be hard.
Lauren🦋:If you feel strongly that u and Johnny have a connection then tell him. I mean I always thought it was Johnny & Kenzie and you & Hayden. I mean Johnny did betray her for u,and u didn't like him before.now it's all of a sudden that you like him,and now it's harder because Kenzie's gone and we don't know what she would've wanted.
Annie💕:I never said I liked him
All: u act like it.
Ruby ☺️: he does care for u very much.but don't u think it will be hard? Especially for Maddie? I mean idk I would give it Time...
Annie💕:I love Kenzie vv much. And I'm not trying to be disrespectful,but u can't always use the excuse , "Kenzie rlly liked me so I can't date anyone else" because if u do,he's never gonna have anyone
Lauren🦋: that's Johnny's decision who he wants.
Maddie💜:it's just really hard on me to think about this...
Nadia❤️:Annie.U do what your heart tells u to do.
Authors note:
Who's side are you on? Annie's or Maddie,Nadia,Lauren and Ruby's?
Recap:
Basically Annie wants to figure out if Johnny and her are going to date or stay friends,since she realizes they flirt a lot.(From the last chapters.) She then asks the girls and they basically try telling her in the nicest way, "No." it's very hard on Maddie since Kenzie was her sister.
*End is recap*
Comment and tell me who's side you're on and why! I love reading the comments! And I'll reply back to them.
I'm on spring break rn and I'm so bored! I have nothing to do so please comment😂
(Words ~ 543 words)
-Author