•Chapter Eleven•

Eventually Melissa came into Mackenzie's room. "Hey kids.It's seven thirty,you guys must be tired. Go home,and you guys can come back tomorrow."
"Yeah I think we have to leave anyway." Hayden said. I checked my phone.
Momma💘:Annie. I'll be at Johnny's house in 10 minutes.
"Guys. We have to go back to Johnny's. Thank you Melissa and Maddie for having us over." I said as we left. Everyone thanked Melissa and Maddie,but I saw Lauren holding Mackenzie's diary,note and her phone. "What are you doing with that?" Johnny asked,kicking a pebble. "I'm giving it to Annie. She is Kenzie's best friend,and it's much easier so we won't have to keep going back to Maddie's house to keep getting Kenzie's stuff. We can switch off at peoples houses." Lauren explained. "Oh okay." I said grabbing the diary and phone. "What about the note?" Ruby asked. "Well we probably don't need it anymore..I'm not sure." Nadia answered,looking at me for help. "If we need it again and think we need to look at it again,we can just go to Maddie's house and get it back." I said. "What about Maddie?" Hayden asked. "What about her?" I asked. "Well are we just going to meet without her or..?" Asked Hayden.
"Of course we are gonna meet with her. We can just text her,that'll be easier." Johnny answered,as we got to his house. My mom was waiting outside,as I said goodbye to everyone. I hopped into our car,closing the door behind me.
"Why were you guys outside?" Hayley asked. I had to think of something quick. I couldn't tell them I was at Kenzie's,then my mom would yell at me telling me I have to tell here where I go. "We were walking a little bit." I lied. "Next time you do that,text me. Where'd you guys walk?" Mom ask. "Just around the neighborhood." I answered. "What's that?" Hayley asked pointing at the diary and phone,as I kicked her. Luckily,my mom didn't hear. "Ow!" Hayley whined. "We're home!" My mom said,pulling up on the driveway. I showed the diary and phone in my shirt,and walked into my room. I put the diary and phone in my secret hiding spot- behind my bed. Nobody really looks there. I grabbed some shorts and a Smokey the Bear shirt.
After showering,I texted the group.
Annie💘:My place,tomorrow- four o clock.ON THE DOT
Johnny😝:ok
Lauren💕:yep
Nadia💛:your wish is my command
Ruby❣️:sure!!
Hayden💜:ok.
I was pretty tired after that. Today was a long day. But I'm glad it happened.
Authors note:
I wasn't planning to write more of this story today,but my parents brought me to a jewelry store so I got bored and starting writing this hahahah