•Chapter Thirteen•

I was crying a river up there until Johnny came up on the stage and put his arm around me and we sat down next to each other. I cried into his arms as he put his chin on top of my head. I actually really liked it. "It's okay Ans." Johnny said patting me,like a baby. The girls were comforting me,and Hayden looked a little angry. Whatever- I'll ask him later.
"Thank you Annie for sharing your powerful message about Mackenzie." Maddie said,choked up as I nodded.
The funeral was long,but Johnny had his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. I really liked it. I didn't want him to let go. At the end of the funeral when everyone was walking out,I hugged Johnny.
"Thank you for comforting me." I said as I squeezed him.
"No problem,Ans. Anything for you."
I then broke out of the hug and walked back to the car. Hayley was then teasing me about Johnny saying he likes me and whatnot. I really liked her teasing me about Johnny. Wait! I can't do that..Mackenzie and Johnny were meant to be..I can't just come between that...Right? I don't know! My phone then buzzed a couple times. Who was it? Maybe Hayden...
Johnny💔:you okay?
Annie💘:yes thank u for comforting me💘
{Annie💘 has changed Johnny💔's name to Johnny❤️}
Johnny❤️:hehe thank u!!i've always had a heart around ur name haha💕
Annie💘:haha❤️❤️
I felt a feeling I've never felt before with Johnny that I've never felt with Hayden. That's odd. Maybe because he hugged me today,it'll go away tomorrow.
Johnny❤️:Are we still up for four at ans?
Hayden💜:ans?
Lauren🎾:idk- I hope so
Ruby💛:I hope so
Nadia💗:well it is Annie's house so she should make the decision
Annie💘:yeah sure !!
All:kk
I totally forgot to ask mom. I should ask her right now. I got up from my room and changed. I then asked my mom. "Hey mom?" I asked as she was on her bed watching TV.
"Yes Annie?"
"Can Johnny,Nadia,Ruby,Lauren and Hayden come over at four?"
"Uh..yeah sure. I will be out with dad doing some errands and will drop off Hayley at her friends house,so be good."
"Okay! Thanks mom!!"
I then drifted off to sleep and set a timer for four o' clock.
[Annie's dream]
I was at Lauren's house to work on project with Justice. Lauren then pulled me aside and wanted to talk to me.
"Annie! Can't you get a hint?"
"What are you talking about?!"
"Johnny likes you!"
"What!"
"Yeah!"
"Really?"
"Uh huh."
"I like him too!"
"He told me he'll ask you later today."
"Ahhhh!!!!"
"Okay shush!!Don't tell him I told you!"
I was too lovestruck to even speak. After the photo shoot,Johnny came with a banquet full of Lilly flowers and went on his knees.
"Julianna Grace LeBlanc- will you be my girlfriend?"
"Annie! Get up! Annie!" Hayley said poking me.
"Yes yes I will!" I said waking up.
"What?!"
"Uh Nothing."
"Well your phone has been going off! It's four and we are leaving! Goodbye."
"Bye?"
Authors note:
[544 words]