•Chapter Ten•

"W-Whoa." I said in awe. "I can't believe what I just saw." Johnny said. "All of us can't..."Hayden said,speaking for all of us. "So Jacob is still dating Millie right?" Lauren asked. "Well yeah. Millie's my best friend,of course I'd know." Maddie said. "They're still dating?!" I asked. "Yeah." Maddie answered. "Does Millie know about these DM's?" Ruby asked taking the phone away from me scrolling upwards of the conversation. "No...I don't think so. Jacob's very overprotective over his phone." Maddie answered. "That's horrible that Jacob would do such a thing." Nadia replied. "Honestly." Hayden said. "We have to tell Millie!" Hayden said,creating a solution. "I mean..she will feel horrible! And I don't want her to feel like that..." Maddie trailed off. "We have to,Maddie. None of us will like to hear the truth,but Mackenzie is dead. Someone has to take responsibility for their actions,and right now it's Jacob. We have to tell- there's no way out of this." I said making a solution. I looked around and everyone in the room just had bare silence. They looked down at Mackenzie's bedsheets we were sitting on and stared at them. "Guys- Annie's right. There really isn't another way out." Lauren agreed. "True- but we have to tell her sometime soon. She is really busy," Ruby said. "I'll text her." Maddie offered.
maddie💘:hey mills.can we talk?
millie💜:yeah sure!I'm taking a break anyway from shooting
maddie💘:oh for what?
millie💜:st season 3
maddie💘:ooooo!!anyway..
millie💜:what'd you wanna ask?
maddie💘:you know how Kenzie's gone?
millie💜:yeah...i'm so sorry.she was a beautiful soul
maddie💘:thank you,it's okay btw.its not ur fault.anyway.ur boyfriend Jacob had a crush on Kenzie and he asked her out while YOU TWO WERE DATING!and she said no- and he basically called her rude names
millie💜:madds.i get ur sad but no need to make up this stuff.the fandom already hates Jacob and I dating
maddie💘:IM SERIOUS
millie💜:i gtg!bye Mads-ttyl
maddie💘: i
                      am
                        not
                         lying
Maddie looked up from her phone with a beaten down look. "Did she not believe you?" I asked,as she sadly nodded.