I thought you were gone

It’s been mouths since I’ve seen my mate, my wolf misses him but she has gotten use to mason she kind of likes him now although me and her don’t see eye to eye all the time she starting to come around. I woke up the next morning facing Mason our bodies molded together perfectly, I heard him inhale deeply taking in my scent.

“Good morning beautiful” he mumbled in my hair.

“Good morning” I responded I tried to get up but, he wouldn’t let me.  Instead he growled and pulled me closer.

“Why can’t we stay like this forever” he said I could tell he was pouting by the tone of his voice.  I giggled and pulled away a little.

“because  I have to go to work” I said back to him he never made this easy ,since my wolf was getting use to him she would sometimes miss his comfort that he gave when he is around.

“Fine but when you come home your mine” he smile and winked at me finally letting go. I go all dressed and ready for work I said bye to everyone before leaving the house. When I got to work I had to hurry I was at the counter taking orders I heard the bells of the pizza place ring. The scent filled my noise it was an sweet addiction to my body send shivers everywhere my wolf snapped me out of it I saw something I wish I didn’t I saw some of Gio’s pack and my old on walking my way I freaked and ran in the back my best friend Haley was there she’s part of my new pack. Gio’s eyes turned black and he stared back where I was standing I heard him ask for my name the manger called my name and left me and Haley switched name tags and she went out for me I listened to what they were saying.

“Hey guys how many I help you?” Haley said faking her way through it.

“You’re Annabelle Morris” Gio ask curiously.

“Yup can I help you guys.” she repeated. 

“She’s lying I know it” Gio snapped I flinched at how harsh his tone was. Byron took him to take a walk and to calm down and of course Kylie followed him.

“I’m sorry about him he’s a little edgy lately"Bryon spoke up for him.

“It ok what can I get you” Haley took their order I calmed down a little bit soon the left I took a big breath of relief.

Haley came in the back and we switched back our name tags.

“Ok so can you tell me why I just had pretended to be you and piss off some crazy, homicidal, hormonal and over emotional teenage boy?” I sat her down and explained everything to her and she was ready to kick his ass it took everything in me just to keep her from killing him.

When my shift was over I went straight home Mason was there waiting for me he gave me a kiss he could tell that something was wrong.

“What happened?” he asked with worry  all over his face.

“I saw my mate and my brothers today” I said feeling the tears buildup. I told myself no I will not cry for them not anymore.

“What did they say to you? are you ok?” he asked.

“I’m fine Haley pretend to be me they believed it but my question is what are they doing here anyway?”Mason sighed

“I didn't want to tell you this their pack was having some rouge problems so now they’re stay with a nearby pack for a week or two” just thinking of the fact that Gio would be close to made my wolf happy but it soon faded. Mason and I just went to bed. As we lay down we began to talk to each other.

“Mason you don’t think that the packs would come here would you?” I asked

“They could but they have no reason to” he said

“Yeah maybe your right” deep in my mind I knew that Gio wouldn't come look for me, my wolf growled.

“That’s not true he loves us he wants us please can we go back” she started to cry a tear left my eye.

“Gio is with kylie now he doesn’t need us we’re fine without him we have mason” I said trying to be patient just she’s about to answer Mason sprung up.

“Is something wrong” I asked him, he got dressed.

“No there just holding a meeting about the packs that are visiting us maybe there leaving early ,that’s the only reason they would hold one this late.” He left me there thinking about everything. I stayed up all night waiting for him to come home, he didn’t come home until 5 in the morning he had cuts and bruises all over him, there was crashing and yelling down stairs. Mason fell on the floor I helped him up on the bed and went down stairs to see what was going on I see my pack fighting off rouges I jumped in and started helping them then mason came back down and helps us even though he was week. We manage to scare them off but we lost a lot of people. The next couple of months were hard we had lost many pack members after a month or two the day after all the funerals Mason came up to me and pulled me a side.

“Annabelle I don’t know how to say this” he said with his voice strong.

“what happened” I asked nothing could get worse then this I lost a few people to this attack everyone was still in shock there is nothing he could say right now to make anything worse than it already is,

“Your old pack offered to take us in since we lost a lot of members and I agreed to it” I stand corrected that’s the worse thing he could have told me ever.

“Why would they do that?” I asked it wasn’t like them to be so nice.

“they felt as if it’s their fault that our pack got attack the meeting that I had to go to was a meeting about taking home the pack safely the choose us to take them back that gave the rouges the chance to attack” I sighed

“When do we leave?”

“Tomorrow”

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON THE STORY PLEASE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :)

THANKS GUYS :)