Mother and Father

"mmm" I let out a groan as the light coming from the windows hit my eyes. 

"come on baby wake up" mason said as he hovered over me,I slowly open my eyes to see him smiling down at me.I got up and stumbled out of bed.

"so what are we doing today now that we haev unpacked everything" I asked. I walked over and got my towel and tooth brush.

"your parents are coming today" He said.

"My what? ugh please tell me your lying" I said.

"please tell me that there is one person in your family give that damn about you because I can tell by how you said that. that your parent aren't the best people in the world" He said.

"well I'm sorry to break this to you but no, not a single person" I told him.

"well that's a shame because they are missing out on smeone amazing" he yelled as I walked into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.

After I took a show and got dressed,I went down stair to eat breakfast and saw that mason had made me eggs, bacon,waffles and a cup of orange juice. I smiled as he pull out the chair for me and tucked it in as I sat down. we had a normal breakfast but kylie was going in and out the room, giving me and Mason dirty looks. when we were done and after we cleaned up the front door open and I froze as i saw my parents enter the main room. They hugged my brothers,me and mason tried to sneak up stairs but I hear my dad's deep voice call my name.I turned around.

"Annabelle, How dare you walk past us and not greet us where is your respect." My father said. Normally it would have affected me because her used his alpha voice but it didn't.

"it's becasue your not apart of his pack anymore" said mason.

I held Mason's hand tighter. 

"I'm sorry. Hello father,mother." I looked at them both.I turned aroundto go upstair but now my mother call at me.

"we thought to have a family day, you are more then welcome to join." she said

"don't be crazy she stopped being apart of this family when she left" My father said 

"Father don't you think that is alitlle uncalled for" all my brothers tried to explain.

"are you boys speaking out of turn" My brothers looked down and shock their head no "that is what I thought" he said.

 "what's wrong father are you mad that I'm the one that you could never control" I said.

"excuse you" he said 

"you heard what I said even as a child you couldn't control me and don't use my running away as an excuse for why I'm not apart of the family because you and I both know that you disowned me long before that don't you remember that day because I do. I was 7 years old." Mason looked at in shock 

"Please none of this today please let's just be a family" my mother pleaded.

"Only if  I could bring Mason" I said.

"Who are you to tell us what to do" My father said.

"Then I won't go, it's that simple." I said turning back .

"fine you may bring this little Alpha Mason" he said "just follow us" my father gave up. I think it's because he see how strong I've gotten. when me and Mason got into the car he turned to me.

"your father is a complete ass whole" he said driving off following my brother's car.

"yeah I know I'm sorry i had to bring you into this"I said he grabbed my hand and sparks flew my wolf had awken and only said one word that put me into a shock.

Mate

Ok guys I know I know I haven't updated in the longest but everything has been going crazy and I needed to keep my grades up and then I had to finish my book and start book two in the  series and alot of this has just gone wild but I'm going to try to udate more. So please comment and tell me what you think about Annabelle parents and most of all tell me what you think of her dad and how he treat his kids

Vote

Comment 

and READ ON :)