My First shift

Pain is the only word I could use when I first got rejected 

******************************************

It was finally after school and I couldn't wait to go home.All I could think about was how Gio wouldn't even admit he was my mate on my way to my car,I saw Gio waiting for me my wolf jumped for joy when I got there I kept my face down and pretended he wasn't there when I opened my car door he slamed it shut again.

"what do you want?" I said to him.

"I Gio King Here by reject you Annabelle Morris." with those word he simply just left.I opened my car door but something inside of me began to feel werid,I ignored it and drove home when I got home I felt sharp pains stabbing me I ran in the back of my house and into the woods,I screamed to the top of my lungs and I fell to the ground something in me felt like it was killing me once the pain stopped I thought it was over but then it felt as if my bones were break and my body was turning inside out then I finally knew what was going on I was Shifting or the first time.

It was the worse pain I could have ever known ,then it finally stopped.I saw a black wolf I could smell him from here,he wasn't in my pack he came closer and bowed to me showing that he was no harm he started to walk away,I think he wanted me to follow him so I did.

It felt like we were walking for hours but we finally stopped there was a beautiful water fall with amazing green grass meadow around it. 

It was the most nicest thing I've seen the wolf had walked into the water I followed him the water was warm and I began to relax we said nothing after a hour of being in there he got out the water and left I felt myself change back to my human form there was no pain this time I saw him walk deep in this woods in his human form but I only saw him from behind

"wait-" I yelled but he didn't turn back 

I saw a big tee shirt sitting there  and a pair of guy shorts I put it on I didn't go after him I went back home I saw my brother and a few of their friends there and Gio....

When I walked in everyone head turned to me

"well well well who were you with?" bryon said 

"what are you talking about?" 

"please do you think were dumb we can smell him all over you plus his clothes."

"there mine." I said 

"right since when do you wear guy shorts?"

"look just leave it." I went upstairs in my room and closed my door but minute I did I was pinned against the wall

"who is he" Gio growled at me his eyes were black and he was shaking

"your hurting me" I whimpered as his body and the wall were taking my last breath but its like he didn't even hear me.

"go change your clothes now" he let go of me ,I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to change when I came out he was still there.

"why do you care about who I'm with? it's none of your concern anyway."

"I don't care about that you just can't hang around strange wolves some are bad you shouldn't have been around him."

"he was helping me."

"helping you what? out of your pants?!!" he raised him voice to me

"not that it's any of your concern no he wasn't I shifted for the first time out pain anger and saddness when that happens it make the shift come sooner and hurt more he helped me calm down so when I shift back it wouldn't hurt as much"

he looked away and left without another word I sat there in my room that night with the wolfs shirt in my hand.

"who are you" I said to myself