His lips again on mine make me feel like I will melt into the sun, light on fire, and set the flame all at once.

I've been thinking about you all the time, too. I want to say. Yet, instead, I opt to show it through my mouth and my hands, closing the remaining space between us.

And once again, Camillo responds fast without hesitation, cradling my chin in his hands. He too is telling me how he feels with his actions rather than words. This kiss is not like the first time, which was serene and smooth and cool. No - this kiss is dizzying and needy, for contact and reassurance that our mutual reciprocation is real.

I can feel the rough material of his uniform jacket underneath my hands as they grip onto it by his broad shoulders. Camillo's biceps tense and relax as he holds my body against his. All my life I've felt like a hurricane meant to destroy the things in my path, but Camillo makes me feel powerful and beautiful and graceful. His movements are deliberate and sure when he bends his neck, arching his body downwards to meet my short and delicate stature. I meet him with my own assurance.

This is okay. This is more than okay.

Our lips joining together is something that seems almost natural; Like, even though we have only met a couple of weeks ago it feels like I've known him my entire life, his body fitting perfectly in mine, and our futures inevitably intertwined together.

When we finally come up for air, I still haven't lost all of the sparks in my veins. I may be stupid for getting involved with someone I hardly know (and I don't even think I am a good kisser or anything!) but the huge grin plastered onto Camillo's face tells me that we both can not resist one another.

"Well that was unexpected." Camillo says with wide and excited eyes.

There is no denying how right this feels, like waves crashing against a shore, or an electric shock in the sky. The realization makes me want to revel in this reckless feeling without thinking about the consequences.

I laugh out loud for once, not holding it in, as Camillo grabs me by the arm again and pushes me against the bark of the tree next to me to kiss me.

Again, sparks fly.

"That was, too." I smile in answer, loving how happy I feel.

Two kisses in one day?

Settling down, the both of us sit up facing each other on the log.

"Camillo?"

"Yes?"

His chocolate irises glitter in front of me.

"I know what you mean - about barely knowing you. I think I really care for you, too."

He grins once again - I've never seen him smile so much - as he stands up and offers a hand to me to get off the log. I gladly take it, truly amazed that this handsome, proud young man is not running away from me.

Once off the log, Camillo lets go of my hand only to lift me by my waist into the air and spin me around. Shrieking in fright at first, the sound eventually turns into delight. I embrace the good feeling of the wind in my hair while the scenery flashes by in a whirlwind of spectacular color.

For a moment, it is just two people content with their lives, spirits soaring above the clouds.

We laugh with each other for the first time, and my soul vibrates in harmony with everything around me.