Reunited

"Lance!" Pidge cried out as she saw the blue paladin come out into the main control room. The other paladins were there as well as Coran and Allura who looked at Lance warmly.
Shiro, Pidge and Hunk were in their battle armor as well as Allura, meaning that they were recently out on a mission.

Pidge flung herself on Lance Hunk joining her as well, tears rolling down his face.

"Aw man.. we missed you so much" Hunk said through a sniffle.

Lance let out a small chuckle and embraced Pidge, who wouldn't let him go. "Thanks Hunk" Lance mentioned as he looked at the larger paladin. "I missed you guys as well" he added as he looked up to see Allura, Shiro and Coran come towards him. Hunk let them pass and Pidge finally stopped hugging him even though she wiped her eyes, full of tears. Lance never knew that he meant that much to the both of them.

Shiro nodded at him giving him a curt smile. Allura, standing by next to Shiro smiled at him as well. "It is good to see you again Lance" She said with her British accent, her hands laid on his shoulders.

"Hey princess" he smirked. "Getting your hands all over me huh?" He joked feeling a rush of pride when he heard the others sigh and groan. It felt good. He could almost feel them rolling his eyes at him.

"Feels good to hear your humorist remarks again Lance" Coran added, his hands on his hips, his mustache as poofy as ever.

"Yeah, I missed them" Pidge said looking up at the boy with a smile.

"Yeah, me too, no complaints here. It felt kinda gloomy without them" Hunk said with a nod as he stood next to the green paladin.

Lance turned his head around to see Keith, his back against the window, arms crossed, his eyes closed.

"Keith!" Shiro called out, Keith's eyes immediately fluttered open.

"Come over here man!" Hunk called out as he watched the red paladin stretch and slowly make his way towards the reuniting group.

Keith advancing toward Lance gave him a cold nod and stuck out his hand to Lance.

'What the hell?' Lance thought to himself as he saw Keith stick out his hand toward him.

Lance hesitantly shook it and looked at him. There was no expression on Keith's face. "Good to have you back Lance" he said before ending the shake and leaving the room.

'Ok what the what? What did I do?' Lance thought to himself, confused to what had just happened.
He looked back at the group and saw that he wasn't the only one confused.

"Um.. not to be rude or anything but.. what's up with Keith?" Hunk asked as he watched him leave the room.

"Yeah.. that's really weird of him," Pidge said before turning to Lance. "During your coma he visited you everyday, I could have sworn he was your boyfriend" She added, wiggling her eyebrows as she said the last word.

Allura was speechless and Coran frowned.
"How strange" he said out loud. "I know he's a loner but his attitude right now just doesn't fit the picture!" He exclaimed while caressing his beautiful ginger mustache.

Everyone looked at Shiro, even Lance who didn't know if he should had gone after Keith.
"I'll go check on him" Shiro said to the group. "He's probably just tired, he barely slept all week" he said before making eye contact with Lance.

'He was up all night staying by your side' Shiros glare seemed to tell Lance. Lance looked away in embarrassment.

"I'll go see what's up, you four, show Lance the new stuff around okay?" Shiro said with a slight smile before turning away to follow Keith's direction.