27

Today the sun shines brightly, the sky is blue, no single clouds hiding around it. Seokjin was still busy working on his part time job, here in Hangsang Cafe. Today is the middle of summer, so the weather is hotter than usual.

How come he work here? Well, his friend named Hakyeon asked him to help with the coffee shop since he has important meeting to attend and can't handle the place on his own. Hakyeon is the owner of Hangsang Cafe.

With that, Seokjin agree to help his friend and decided to handle everything. Yeah, he just agree to do this, so whatever happens to this place, it's his responsibility.

The shop got so many customers, ever since Seokjin joining. Most of the customers who's coming is girls, but there's also boys too. They came just to find a fine handsome man, serving their coffee and pastries on the table.

When he's still busy preparing orders for the customers, there is someone who seems familiar with Seokjin standing between the door looking all shocked as if he can't believe his eyes.

When the other waiter was about to take his order, the unknown male whisper at the girl to asked Seokjin is the one he wanted to take his order from. The girl just nodded and walked straight to the mentioned boy.

"Seokjin oppa." She called out. Seokjin who's just done wiping the other tables, immediately looked at the latter.

"Yes? What is it?"

"There's a cute boy who want you to take his order." She whispered.

"Aish... Can't you do it? I'm still busy here..." Seokjin whined.

"Well I want too... But he asked me to tell you that." She pouted.

"Who is it?" Seokjin raised his right-eyebrow questioningly.

"I don't know... but seriously! He is so handsome!" She said almost squeal in excitement.

"Which one is he?"

"There, on the 7th table." The girl point at the mentioned customer.

Seokjin's eyes instantly went wide as a saucer as if he is seeing something unexpected. "W-what is he doing here!?" He thought inside his mind.

"Oppa?" Daehyun called to regain his sense from dozing off. Seokjin brought his gaze back to the girl. "Are you okay, oppa?" She asked as she look concerned.

"Y-yeah... I'm fine..."

"Are you sure? You can take a break if you don't feel well."

Actually, he is unsure about what he felt right now. Scared? Confused? Happy? Or maybe... hurt? He didn't know which one is it.

"I guess, I will handle that customer if you don't want to."

"N-no, it's fine. I will handle this one." Seokjin stated a little bit anxious about his own decision. But he must do it, he can't just run away. This thing had to be settled.

Gaining all the courage he had, Seokjin walked his feet to where the male customer's seat located. He had to faced it! It's a must! Seokjin told himself on the back of his head.

"C-can I take your order, sir?" He tried to sounds normal, but somehow he found himself stuttered instead, while the other male just shooting him a smile.

"Can I order you to sat next to me?"

"I apologize, but I'm still in the middle of work here, sir." He reject politely as he emphasized the last word.

"But that's my order, Jin. You have to oblige it, right?" He smirked.

Seokjin rolled his eyes. "Fine!" He immediately sit next to the male. "But honestly, what are you doing here?"

"Yah, aren't you going to tell me something like 'long time no see' or 'how have you been?' or maybe some sort of 'I miss you' hmm?"

"Cut the crap, and tell me what you want, Park Chanyeol." Seokjin demand irritatedly what's so ever, with both of his arms folded.

The male sigh. "Why so cold? This is not the boy I know. Where is my sweet little prince?" The male frowned as he sounding slightly sad.

"I'm the one who supposed to ask you a question. Why did you left me? And of course, without a warning. Not even a goodbye..." Seokjin murmured as he tried his best not to let a single tear slip from his eyes.

Chanyeol sigh in defeat. Well, it is his fault for not saying anything to Seokjin. He feel guilty for not said his goodbyes to his childhood friend.

"I'm sorry, Jin. I really am."

"Why didn't you say anything? Do you have any idea I was worrying sick because of you? Do you have any idea how long I wanted to see you, back then? I was crying all night and pray to the god so I can met you, even if it's just for a second. I just want to see you..." Seokjin stated as he couldn't contain his emotions anymore.

Gently, Chanyeol pull the small boy's frame and hugged him dearly as if he doesn't want to be separated from the latter ever again.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I didn't know, doing this would caused you so much pain. I'm sorry, Jin..." Chanyeol whispers as he is also sobbing and tighten his embrace, while Seokjin only burying his face deeper to the latter's strong chest.

They stayed like that for a few minutes before Seokjin finally realized they were still inside Hakyeon's coffee shop.

"How did you know I'm here?" Seokjin rise his head to look up at the taller male.

"I'm not, actually. It was a coincidence. I was planning to take a break here, and unexpectedly I found you working in this place."

"Is that so?"

Chanyeol hummed as an answer. "I'm happy that I could finally see you though."

"Where have you been all these years?" Seokjin tilt his head to the side, it was a habit when he is curious or confused.

Chanyeol just chuckled as he saw Seokjin's cute gesture. He never change, still as adorable as ever. "I was gone to America."

"A-America!?" Seokjin gasped hearing the unexpected news.

"Yeah... I don't want to tell you about it, cause I can't. If I see your face for the last time before I go, I'm not sure I would agree to leave." Chanyeol explained as he ruffles the beautiful boy's soft hair.

Seokjin only letting out some giggles as he felt warmth by their skinships. Oh, how he misses those feelings. He misses those warm hands. He misses those affections. But mostly, He misses the boy.

"Stop it! We are not kids anymore, you know?" He joked while fixing his now messy hair.

Chanyeol cooed at the sight. "Oh, really? You still does to me, prince."

"Stop calling me that! Stupid Yoda!" Seokjin nagged playfully.

They both laughed at their old nicknames they had given each other when they are still children. That was the happiest moments for both of them. And Chanyeol regretting his decision for choosing to run his father's company instead of being with Seokjin. He won't make the same damn mistake ever again.

-To Be Continued-