8

"Jin! Hoseok!" A boy called as Seokjin and Hoseok headed toward the parking lot, making the two snapped their heads to look at where the source of voice come from.

"Taehyung?" Seokjin look at him questioningly, while Hoseok just rolled his eyes. Why would this brat still at school? It ruining his quality time alone with Seokjin.

"Yup. It's me!" Taehyung grinned as he greet the latter.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be home by now?" Hoseok eyeing the latter suspiciously.

"No. I was busy with my club. Since we had some meetings to do."

"Is that so?"

"Yup. That's it!"

"Great. Now move along and go back to your house." Hoseok shooed the latter making Taehyung scoffed.

"Did you own this school or something? Why would you ask me to leave? You are hurting me~" Taehyung whines as he clenched his heart dramatically.

"Don't be a drama queen, Tae." Hoseok twitching his right eye in annoyance. He can smell something fishy.

"Fine. I will go. You jerk!" Taehyung stuck his tongue out childishly before turning to look at Seokjin.

"Jin! Let's go home together! I will drive you off!" Taehyung offered as he showed his usual boxy-smile.

"I knew it." Hoseok thought inside his head as he shooting daggers toward Taehyung with his sharp eyes. Taehyung only pretend not to care about the latter's look at him. His mind now landed on Seokjin.

When Seokjin was about to open his mouth to speak, Hoseok quickly move forward and standing in front of the small boy, earning a confused look from Seokjin.

"No, can't do. I'm the one who will drive him home."

"Why would I listen to you? I'm asking Seokjin here."

"Well... He already accept my offer, first. So, there is nothing you could do." Hoseok spat proudly.

"Wha- Is that true, Seokjin?"

Seokjin sigh helplessly as he heard Hoseok's words. Since when he is agree to him? He didn't even remember Hoseok asked him that.

Actually, Hoseok did offer the latter, but Seokjin immediately declined the offer. He is rather walking by his feet than being in the same car with Hoseok.

"Yah! Since when I agree to this!? I already told you that-"

Hoseok cut his sentence as he swiftly lifting Seokjin's small frame and carried him on Hoseok's shoulder making Seokjin yelp in shocked.

"I will drive you home rather you like it or not." Hoseok spat as he starting to walked away.

"Yah! Put me down, Hoseok! I command you, to put me down this instant! Yah!" Seokjin yelled as he struggled and punching Hoseok's back with his tiny fist, which got ignored by the latter.

Taehyung only stand there watching all the scene speechless. His brain still trying to process what is happening just now.

As soon as they reach the parking lot where Hoseok parked his sporty car. Hoseok released the boy to standing on his own feet.

"This is ridiculous! Why would you do that in front of Taehyung!?" Seokjin scold as he folding his arms with a huffed.

"Look, I apologize about what happened. I just wanted to do what I had been promising to your parents."

"Which is?"

"To protect you."

"Wow, now you being my personal bodyguard?" Seokjin said comically as he rolled his eyes.

"If that is necessary. I don't care what will happened to me, as long as I could keep you safe." Hoseok stated with seriousness in his tone.

Seokjin was taken aback by Hoseok's statement. Why would he treat him like this? After all the things he said to him?

Actually, he know how rude he's acting toward the latter all this time. He doesn't meant to act this way. But what can he do? He was born for being this kind of person.

Hearing those words, Seokjin could feel his heart beating so fast. His face and ears getting a little bit heated up. Probably because he is blushing.

He looked away from the boy who is standing right in front of him. "W-whatever! W-we should get home now! I-it's already late!" Seokjin shrugs the conversation away as he looking down on his feet not daring to look at the latter's eyes.

Hoseok smile softly as he saw the cute creature who is standing in front him. "Alright. Let's get going." Hoseok ruffled Seokjin's hair, making the small boy feeling even more nervous than before.

Not knowing how to react at this moment. Seokjin only nodding his head shyly as he playing with his fingers. Hoseok is sure that Seokjin is similar as an angel. Well, even cuter than any angels.

-To Be Continued-