10

"Jin! Could you help me with this one?" Jungkook whines as he handed his homework in front of Seokjin.

Seokjin chuckled at Jungkook's attitude as he peeking his head to take a look at the certain paper. Jungkook also lean closer next to the small boy making their heads bumping to each other.

"You see... You need to insert the formula, first. Like this." Seokjin explained as he withdrew his hands on the paper. Jungkook hummed softly.

Seokjin is too focused on the paper as he didn't even aware that Jungkook's sneaky hand carefully circling around Seokjin's slim waist.

Taehyung scoot closer toward the small boy and laid his chin on the boy's shoulder. He take a small glance at Seokjin's side profile. The boy is indeed beautiful. The two keep being all clingy toward Seokjin.

On the other hand, Hoseok only stared at them. Especially Taehyung and Jungkook. Thinking about how to murder them.

Namjoon who is aware of the latter's annoying face, shrugged his shoulders helplessly. This atmosphere seems intense all of a sudden.

Actually, Namjoon also wanting to get clingy toward Seokjin. But he restrain himself from doing so, cause he want Seokjin to look at him as a mature kind of guy.

One of the student in his class once mentioned Seokjin love someone who is mature. And, yeah... He's trying to be that kind of someone.

Seokjin furrowing his eyebrows as he find a difficult question that he didn't understand. He look at Taehyung and Jungkook to ask for help. Unfortunately, both of the boys was obviously showing they didn't even know a single thing about that.

"Namjoon. Could you explain this to me?" Seokjin tilting his head to the side with those pleading eyes that no one could never resist.

Hoseok look at Namjoon as he thought inside his head that Namjoon wouldn't betrayed him like the two traitors in front of him.

He is wrong though. Namjoon immediately go toward the boy without thinking any further and sitting close to Seokjin.

Why would he sat so close to the boy? He could just make some space between them! Traitor! Hoseok shouted inside his head.

"Those three. Now I remember why I hate snakes. Such a snake! I hate snakeu!" Hoseok yelled internally.

How could this happened to him? Where did this start? How could those three coming over to his house when he was trying to done homework with Seokjin all alone?

-flashback-

"Let's do our homework together!" Hoseok suggest as he smile brightly.

Seokjin look at him with those big-doe eyes. "Why?"

"So I could get closer to you." Hoseok said inside his mind. He wanted to say it out loud... But he didn't want to ruined the atmosphere they are having.

"Nothing particular... I thought, I need some help from you. You did good with maths." Hoseok reasoning.

"And if I won't?" Seokjin threatened.

"Then I will go to your house instead." Hoseok strikes.

"Wha- No! You know my brother hated you! I don't want him to be angry!"

"Then? Go to my house, or I will go to yours. Your choice, Kim Seokjin." Hoseok lean closer to the other boy making Seokjin flinched.

"F-fine! I will go!" Seokjin sigh in defeat as he glared at the latter.

"Nice choice." Hoseok winked making Seokjin pouted as he looked away.

"Why are you two keep stuck together?"