22

Hoseok is busy taking some notes as Ms. Kang explained something about cells and biotechnology, or whatever it was. There is one thing he hate the most, and it was biology.

He groaned slightly as he feel boringness starting to consume him. "Mayday! Mayday! Jung Hoseok is bored! I repeat! Jung Hoseok is dying of boredom! I need to do something!" He thought.

He look around to find something he could do just to make this boringness away. He take a glance at Seokjin who is sitting in front of him.

He looks so focused by the lessons. His eyes keep focusing on the board while nodding his head as Ms. Kang start writing and continue her explanation.

"He is cute."

Hoseok is in the middle of dying because he can't take it anymore. He need to do something that made him forget about biology. With that, he reaching out his hand to poke Seokjin's back to gain his attention. And it work! He instantly stop staring at those boring board and facing Hoseok.

"What is it?" He spat, annoyance could clearly showed on his tone.

"Let's have dinner at my place!" Hoseok don't know why those words would slipped out of his mouth. It is the only thing that is on his mind.

"Why?"

"Well... No particular reason... I just feel like it."

"Why?" He asked for the second time in clueless way.

"It's just... I really want to eat with you. Why keep asking? Are you going to reject?" The boy pouted as he know this would lead him to rejection.

Seokjin humming slightly as his eyes looking up to nothing particularly. "So troublesome. I don't wanna."

"Come on... just this once..." The boy hope Seokjin would agree to his pleading.

After a few seconds he show that frown followed by sighing as if he finally making up his mind. "Alright. But I have to ask my brother about it."

"Really!? You will!? Thank-" Hoseok almost forgot they were still in class and almost shouting out loud that caused by too much excitement. It is a good thing that Seokjin quickly stop his action by putting his index finger between his lips remind Hoseok they are still in the middle of the class.

Hoseok nodded before whisper quietly. "Thanks." He can't contain a bright smile across his face. He can barely see the small boy smile though. Wait, did he seeing things?

Hoseok was so happy that it makes him in a good mood. Taking the pen and notebook, Hoseok start to continue writing the notes. Somehow he feel like he is completely recharged. Spending time with Seokjin is feels like a dream came true!

-To Be Continued-