5

"You got to be kidding me." Seokjin's jaw dropped.

Hoseok smiled innocently at the front door while drawing his hand forward in an attempt to help the smaller boy carry his not-heavy-at-all school bag.

"Your mother had been telling me that you walk to school all alone and I think it is my responsibility to make sure that you are safe."

Seokjin make a gagging sounds. "Responsibility my ass..." The boy spat, turning around to lock the door and it was a sign of him not wanting the other boy to help him with his bag.

"Yah. Is that how you thanking people who is willing to helping you?" Hoseok withdrew his hand to his side and stood slightly closer to the boy.

Scoffing slightly, the dark hair boy started to walk on his usual path to school, ignoring the standing Hoseok. However, before he could walk away, he was pulled back to the other's side.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"School, where else?" Seokjin replied sassily.

"Then? You expect me to let you walk when I already arrive here with my car?" Hoseok said pointing at the silver car parked right outside the Kim's resident.

Seokjin almost whistled at how the car looked, very sporty and he would die to get into it. But, ego always won against brain in his case so he brushed the feeling of dying-to-get-into-the-car away. "I have been walking ever since-"

Without waiting for the boy to finish his sentence, Hoseok pulled him towards the car.

That was how Seokjin find himself in the sporty car, sitting in silence like an obedient boy while Hoseok whistled happily beside him.

"Where are your parents?"

Seokjin glanced slightly at the boy beside him before turning his eyes back to the front. Why does he feels like the journey to the school seems further compare to when he walked?

"They never be at home."

"Really?"

"Yesterday... It has been exactly a week since the last time I saw them." The boy said, sounded slightly sad.

He didn't know why but it seems easy to talk about sensitive things with Hoseok. Is it because the boy will be sharing his life after this, or merely because he is starting to feel comfortable around him? No! It definitely not the second conclusion! Seokjin slap himself internally.

Hoseok looked at Seokjin for a second and he sighed softly. He knew that the boy had been living alone.

"I think the next visit they will make is on our weeding day, and after that I didn't know when will I meet them again."

"Well... At least now you have me, right?"

The smaller between the two blinked his eyes at Hoseok. "You are completely wrong! I still have my brother!" Seokjin said with an as-a-matter-of-fact kind of tone.

"Make sense. Unfortunately, if we already married, your brother can't always gone to our house just to accompany you. He probably busy with his own life, Jin."

Seokjin huffed with arms folded as he hear Hoseok's words. He did have a point though. Well, if his brother can't helped him, he still have his best friends Yoongi and Jimin. Who needs Hoseok anyway?

"Why are you so worried, by the way? We will be finishing school in 2 months. Our final starts next 2 weeks." Hoseok gave his opinion.

"How can I not be worried? I have my own life, you know? I have friends. I have ambitions. I have dreams." Seokjin stated.

"I never said I will restrain you from achieving your dream..."

"Then, what about you? What about your life?"

"Well... My job is to protect my soon to be husband. Also, this is the decision from both of our parents. All I could do is agree."

Seokjin leaned back against the seat as he face-palming himself desperately. "Why does this have to be happen to me!? Why me!?" The students almost shouted in the car.

While the smaller kept throwing out his tantrum. Hoseok just stayed silent, laughing silently at the cute act. He purposely drove through different route so that they will take longer time to reach their school.

Hoseok make a turned and their school can be seen soon enough. Seokjin feel relieved that they finally reached the building.

"How do you want me to react towards you?"

"You don't have to." Seokjin spat coldly as he getting out of the car and walked away.

Seokjin held his feet from taking another steps forward as he heard Hoseok called him by his name.

"I will see you again!" Hoseok shouted making the boy rolled his eyes and turned around to face him.

"Hoseok, we are in the same class. So I thought we will see each other for a whole day." Seokjin stated and then continue his steps to reach the classroom.

Hoseok sigh for the third times today. He really wanted Seokjin to see him as his husband. Well... At least smiling at him was enough to make him happy. Unfortunately, that take times to make it happened.

-To Be Continued-