Chapter 16

So many of you hated us for our last chapter, and while I'm sad that we lost so many readers, I can't say I regret making the decision we did. Three months isn't going to change anything. We want a realistic relationship, and a fuckboy isn't just going to change because he is told to. He has to want to, and to want to he has to feel something for someone. He feels something for Louis, but doesn't want to admit it. So, he does everything he can to distract his mind. With that said, we have a lot in store for them. Don't give up on us yet.

Much love,

Xx

Harry moaned and let his head fall back against the wall, hands fisting the papery sheet beneath his body. The on-call room wreaked of apples and cinnamon and was freezing, but it was the best place to get down and dirty if you didn't want to get caught. Moving his hands to grip the hips swiveling and hopping as the body on top of him rode him, Harry flipped them over and buried his head in the vanilla scented shoulder as his own hips began to pull back and thrust forward in deep thrusts. "Fuck, Lou," he moaned, the pleasure nearly painful as he grew that much closer to the edge.

It's been a week since the engagement party, meaning it's been a week since his and Liam's little thing started. They haven't had sex since that day, mostly due to their busy schedules, and Harry was going insane. So, that left him with Louis. Just today alone they've fucked three times, and that's not including before they came to the hospital. He was just hungry, and the only thing that seemed to sedate him was when he was ponting into the boy beneath him. And god, was it not the best thing he's ever felt?

It was heaven. Louis didn't mind the multiple fucks during the day as his legs wrapped around Harry as the Dom pounded into him. He shoved his hand into his mouth to muffle his moans, "Haz.. fuck.." He shifted on the bed, pulling Harry closer as the ticklish feeling of the man sniffing his skin was felt, making him squirm, the urge to start giggling was strong.

He heard nothing but their bodies slapping together, breaths intermingling as he felt himself getting closer to the edge. Letting head fall back, Louis buried hand in Harry's curls ro pull at them hard, "Haz, please. I'm going to... fuck.. please."

Closing eyes tight, he focused on just his Dom. The stench in the air was hidden by the too sweet plug-in, the hospital's idea of air freshener, but the heavy smell of sex, body odor, and a mixture of perfumes and colognes. Louis was almost certain the bedsheets they were laying on hadn't been put on clean that morning, maybe yesterday.

Curling a hand around Louis' penis was all the contact the smaller man needed before he came with a cry, body completely coming undone and turning into a shaking mess of jello. Harry followed after him, hips stuttering and eyes rolling into the back of his skull as, what felt like the millionth time that day, he came. It wasn't as strong as it has been, but it still gave him the satisfaction he was looking for.

Rolling off Louis, Harry took off the condom and tied a knot into it to throw in the bin. They obviously didn't need one, but the cleanup was a lot easier and Louis wouldn't have to walk around with cum in his ass all day. Tossing the boy a few napkins from the box on the table, Harry pulled his clothes back on and returned his pager, pen and badge to their rightful places.

"I have a surgery to get to," Harry mumbled, the excuse a valid one. He really did have a surgery, even it wasn't for another fifty minutes.

Louis still, even after the day of the engagement, hadn't caught on to the fact his fiance was cheating on him. Even though both Liam and Harry had returned in a better mood with melted milkshakes, no alcohol and some poor excuse about traffic, nobody questioned it. The two men hated each other, or so everyone thought. Who would ever suspect?