You've a date with Michael Jackson

Nina's: POV

-Flashback-

The 31th of August year 1987 United States

"I've got tickets and backstage pass to Michael Jackson!" said Liz. "That's awesome!" I replied happily. "I know how much you love him!" she said.

You're the best friend in the world!" I replied and gave her a hug. "That's what friends are for!" said Liz.

 "That's what friends are for!" said Liz

(Nina's best friend Liz)

(This is Nina)

We drove to the arena and walked in. "Do I look good?" I asked. "You're beautiful!" said Liz. "I'm so nervous!" I replied. "Same here!" she said.

We met Michael and he was so kind and down to earth. He wrote something on a paper and gave it to me. I read the text and smiled.

His show was amazing and we had lot of fun. We sang and danced. "I can't thank you enough for this!" I said. "I'm happy for you!" replied Liz.

***

Michael came out to us after the concert and I blushed. "You're awesome!" I said. "I agree!" replied Liz. "Thanks!" he said. "You're welcome!" I replied.

"Would you like to hang out with me?" he asked. "Yes!" I said. I gave him my phone number and he smiled. "I'll call you tomorrow!" replied Michael. "Okay!" I said. He nodded and went in again.

"Congrats Nina!" said Liz. "Thanks!" I replied. "You've a date with Michael Jackson!" she said. "Yes I have!" I replied happily.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

I ship Nina and Michael so much❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~