Happy Birthday Michelle

Michelle's: POV

-Flashback-

The 10th of June year 2003 Los Angeles

"Happy Birthday Michelle!" said mommy and daddy. "Thank you!" I replied and smiled. Daddy gave me a teddy bear and I hugged her. "Her name is Ms. Cuddle!" he said. "I love her!" I replied happily.

(Three years old Michelle)

My best friend Emma came over and she wore a beautiful dress. "Happy Birthday!" she said and gave me a rose. I know her family doesn't have so much money. "Thank you Em!" I replied with a smile.

(Two years old Emma)

We played with the animals and ate candy. Then we watched a Disney movie and had fun.

"You're my best friend and we'll always be here for each other!" said Emma. "Always!" I replied.

***

Then came her dad to pick her up. His name is John and he's not a nice man. I gave her a goodbye hug before she left.

Mommy lifted up me and danced around with me in the living room. Daddy sang and I laughed of joy.

"We love you so much!" said Nina. "I love you two as well!" I replied. "Our beloved daughter!" said Michael and kissed my forehead.

"We will always be here for you, no matter what!" replied mommy. "Do you promise?" I asked. "Yes my dear!" she said. "No one can tear us apart!" replied Michael.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

I love Michelle and Emma's friendship💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~