Our friendship was a lie

Adam's: POV

I ran to the door when I heard the bell. "Bill!" I said and let him in. "I've both good and bad news!" he replied. "Tell us!" I said. "Your children is fine, but their friend is badly injured!" he replied. "Luke told me!" I said.

"We have to drove to the house before they return!" replied Bill. "Let's go!" I said and we went out to his car. "I'm sorry I doubt you!" I replied. "It's okay Adam, it was a lot to take in!" he said and I nodded.

We arrived to George's house and we walked in. "Emma, Theo!" I called. "We're upstairs!" she said. We went upstairs but the door was locked. "I'm so scared Adam!" sobbed Zoe. "Everything will be fine sweetie!" I said calmly.

"Watch out!" replied Bill and they took a step back. He broke the door with a axe and they hugged us.

"It's over now!" I said. "I don't think so!" replied George. I stood in front of them like a shield. "Leave them alone, it's me you want!" I said. "You really care about them!" he replied. "It's my family!" I said.

Zoe hugged Ms. Cuddle and her eyes shone of fear. "You must be Adam's sister!" said George. "Don't touch her!" I replied coldly. "Poor little child, first you lost your partens, then had to live with your brother who drink and abuse his kids!" he said. "Don't listen to him!" I replied.

"Adam!" she said scared. "He almost killed your nephew!" replied George. "That's enough!" said Justin. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "He's a member of my gang!" said George. "He shot their best friend!" replied Bonnie.

"How could you, I thought you were my friend!" I said hurt. "I'm so sorry!" replied Justin. "Our friendship was a lie!" I said and left the place with the kids.

***

Luke was happy to see them and they ate the food hungrily. I was still mad at Justin of what he had done.

"Don't you love us?" asked Zoe. "I love my family to the moon and back!" I said. "You wouldn't hurt us, right?" she asked. "Never!" I said. "Our dad is back!" replied Emma and I smiled.

I'm glad they're okay. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~