Cause girl, you're amazing. Just the way you are

Emma's: POV

I went to the kitchen and both Theo and papa hugged me. "Emma!" said Theo happily. I hugged my brother and kissed the top of his head. "Welcome home, honey!" replied Luke. "Thanks!" I said.

Pharaoh barked overjoyed when he saw me and he licked my face. "I've missed you so much!" I said. He barked again and I smiled.

"I'm glad you're home again!" replied dad. "It was an accident and I'm not mad at you!" I said. "I really thought I had lost you forever!" replied Adam. "You will never lose me!" I said and he nodded.

***

Then we drove to town to buy a dress to me. I chose a beautiful dress with diamonds.

 I chose a beautiful dress with diamonds

(Emma's dress)

Dad did my hair and makeup. He left me at school and I went to the cafeteria. The ceiling hung colorful balloons and the tables were covered with rose petals.

"Do you like it?" asked Simon. "It's beautiful!" I said. "This was my surprise to you!" he replied. "Thank you so much!" I said and hugged him. "You're welcome, darling!" replied Simon.

We began to dance and the radio played Bruno Mars song Just the way you are. "Cause girl, you're amazing. Just the way you are!" sang Simon.

"This was the world's best surprise!" I said. "I'm glad you liked it!" he replied. "I love you so much!" I said. "I love you more!" replied Simon and kissed me.

Aww, they're so cute together💗 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~