The next morning.

Emily woke me up yelling through the door, "wake up bitch! We are going running! See your ass in the kitching in 15". I get up and leave my sports bra on and replaced my panties with a thong and my spandex shorts. Of course brush my hair, teeth, apply deodorant, etc. I jog downstairs to wait for her and physically run into Hunter. "Ouch" I mumble. "I really need to learn to watch where I'm going, I'm sorry!" "It's okay baby" he responds with a sexy smirk on his face. I decide to grab a protein bar from the cabinet just abover his head, "Excuse me," I say, slightly leaning my body into his. "I need my energy" I smile and he raises his eye brows. Emily joins us before he can respond, "ready to go? Hot damn you look sexy girl! That ass though!!! And holy titties!" I laugh as she gets done, Hunter laughing too. "Yea I'm ready." I walk behind her, but before I leave I turn back and say, "Bye Hunter" I wink as I leave.

We have a great run, on the way back we stop gor smoothies and run into this cute guy named, Tyler. He gives me his number and says to text him. So of course as soon as we get home and in front of Hunter, Emily starts nagging me, "Girl, he was hot as hell! I can't believe you got his numer, well I can cause I mean, look at you. But when are you going to text him?" I look Hunter discreetly, "I don't know if I'm going to text him." I respond. "And why the hell not? Cause of that older man, that you don't even know if he sees you that way? While we are ln the subject, do I know him? Who is he?" "Don't worry about who he is, and no, I just don't think I'm interested in Tyler, yea he's cute and all, but seemed kind of boring." I respond dryly. "Well, to late. I gave him your number when you went to the restroom." She smiles proudly and I roll my eyes and say, "I'm going to take a shower and then lay down for a while."

After my long shower I just lay on my bed. I cant believe she gave some random guy my phone number. Speak of the devil....

Unknown: hey Katelynn, its tyler. I hope you dont mind thag your friend gave me your number. I just wanted to say it was nice meeting you and you are beautiful. Maybe we can hang out sometime?

Me: hey tyler, um it was nice meeting you and all, but im kind of interested in someone else, im sorry.

Tyler: no biggie! We can be friends, im down with that.

I just roll my eyes and don't respond. Then another text comes in.

Hunter: enjoy your shower? ;)

Me: yes i did, i love the hot water running down my body, feels amazing, especially after a good run. We should go running together sometime ;)

Hunter: i cant believe im jealous of the hot water. Tsk tsk. But i would love to run with you.

Me: why be jealous of the water?

Hunter: because it gets to touch every part of your body

Me: thanks for the advice, i hope he understands now that i find him attractive

Hunter: messaged recieved loud and clear baby doll ;)

Hunter: btw, you looked sexy today :}

Me: see you at dinner xo

Hunter: sit beside me xo

Holy shit, I'm so turned on right now! I decide to wear my loose short shorts with a spaghetti strap tank top with no bra. I head down to see if I can help with dinner. "Need some help?" I ask making Hunter turn dowards me. "Of course, you can make the salads." I nodad start making them, I can feel his eyes on me and I smile. "Looks tasty" he says leaning down to my ear. I feel goosebumps appear on my body. "I'm a good salad maker" I respond. He leans closer and rubs his hand up my arm,"I wasn't talking about the salads." Oh sweet lord! Emily comes in ruining the moment and goes to set the table. "Remember, sit by me baby" he wispers to me. "Yes sir" I say, trying to sound sexy.

"So, did you girls have a good run?" He asks us. "Yes we did" Emily says then looks at me, "Did Tyler text you?" I can barely answer as I feel Hunters hand slide slowly up my inner thigh. "Y-yeah, he did. I told h-him I wasn't interested". "Well damn! Hope that older guy likes that ass then, cause you need some." As she says that, my phone buzzes on my lap and look down.

Hunter: he does like that ass. So perky and sexy. Your legs are so soft baby.

Me: omg lol stop

Hunter: why? Am i turning you on? You can tell me. ;)

Me: maybe, maybe not ;)

Hunter: dont worry baby. I can tell you are, its not cold and your nipples are rock hard, love the no bra idea. Xoxo

I start blushing at the last message. "So Emily, I think we should take a beach trip." Hunter says. "What do you girls think?" Emily shouts, "hell yeah!! Katelynn?" I just nod because I know my voice isn't going to work with Hunter's fingers making circles very close to the inside seam of my shorts. "When can we leave dad?" "In the morning, if you like" he says. She jumps up and runs upstairs shouting as she goes, "I'll pack now!! Night!" I laugh at her. "I guess I'll go pack too" I sat looking at Hunter to find he's already looking at me. "Please do, I want to watch you walk away. Its going to be a great weekend baby." He winks at me.

A few hours later I plop on my bed, feeling a bit horny, I pull out my vibrator and start thinking about Hunter touching me.

Hunter: i hear you baby, sounding so sexy when you moan. Just wait till i make you scream my name, mmmmm..... getting hard just thinking about it.

Me: cant help it, this older guy makes me horny ;)

Hunter: think of me darling, see you in the morning xoxo

Me: yes sir xoxo