Is that such a bad thing?

Louis's Point of View

Anna has been acting weird all day. She actually cared about what she had on today. Which was all black high top converse, dark blue jeans, and a Nirvana shirt. Anna actually has her hair down she usually always has it up in a ponytail. The weirdest part is that she is wearing lipstick! I looked at her from across the table at Nandos. "What?" I shrugged my shoulders "nothing it's just you have been acting strange since you woke up ". The lads nodded in agreement with me.

Anna's Point of View

"What how?" Louis explained "for one thing it's not lipstick it's a pink lipgloss and I guess I just wanted to change it up is that such a bad thing?". They all shook their heads no, I tapped my foot excitedly waiting for 5SOS to come! They walked into Nandos I stood up from my chair and almost tripped. I'm hoping that I'm not blushing madly right now.

Liam's Point of View

"Are you ok Anna" she brushed it off "yeah I'm great!". Throughout the lunch Anna kept blushing madly. "You have a crush on one of the lads from 5SOS don't you?" I whispered into her ear. Anna's eyes widen "can you keep a secret?". I held up my pinky and we pinky swore . "I do have a crush" I couldn't believe it! "Wait what about Michael that boy you were texting" she shrugged "we're just friends". I nodded "so who the guy you like?" Anna shook her head "i can't tell you who".

Niall's Point of View

Liam and Anna were whispering a whole conversation to each other. I raised an eyebrow at Liam. He whispered into my ear "Anna just told me something interesting". I raised an eyebrow "tell me!" Liam looked at Anna to see if she was looking at us "I can't I pinky promise that I wouldn't tell". I rolled my eyes "c'mon Liam" he sighed "Anna has a crush on one of lads from 5SOS but won't tell me who it is". I gasped this was a proud dad moment first crush or at least first celebrity crush!

Anna's Point of View

After eating at Nandos we went walking around the town. Uh I could listen to his accent twenty four seven. Don't stare at him Liam could catch on! I thought to myself "awe"Niall mumbled by me. I got a piggy back from Michael all the way back to the hotel. I saw my dads talking but all I could understand was mumbling. They have been acting weird ever since lunch.

Zayn's Point of View

"Which one of them do you think Anna likes?" I wondered. It is hard to tell it could be anyone of them. "How do you think we could ask her without being embarrassing her?" Louis said. "We could all talk and then some how bring it up?" Niall wondered. "That sounds like a good idea Niall" I said. We broke our little circle.

Harry's Point of View

After one conversation was over I decided to bring up the question. "Do you have a crush Anna" she blushed and glared at us "you pinky promised me you wouldn't tell anyone Liam!". Liam stood up "I'm so sorry Anna but I had to tell the Niall, who told Louis, then Louis told Zayn, and Zayn told Harry. This is a really proud dad moment, your first crush!". She curled into a ball "who's your crush" Michael nudged Anna. "Nobody" she mumbled "well I guess we have to tickle you!" I began to tickle her sides.

Anna's Point of View

"Please stop!" I said from fits of laughter. " I kept squirming "we'll stop when you tell us!" Ashton said with a smile on his face. "Is it Michael" Niall asked I shook my head no. "Then is it Luke!" Harry wondered I shook my head no. "Is it Ashton?" Zayn asked I shook my head no. Finally I wasn't being tickled to death anymore! "Then it's Calum, you have a crush on Calum" Louis said happily. "This is so embarrassing" I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Calum's Point of View

"Great Louis, you caused her to lock herself in the bathroom" we all kept begging for her to come out. "I'm not coming out!" Anna yelled. "I'll try talking to her why don't you guys come back in like ten minutes" they all nodded and walked out. "Anna it's just me Calum, everyone else left". I heard sniffling "can you open the door please". The door opened up just a crack "you won't make fun of me, will you?". I opened the door the rest of the way and hugged Anna "I world never make fun of you, unless we're just playing around" she giggled. "I'm so embarrassed that you know I have a crush on you". I put my hands on her shoulders "don't be embarrassed, I think it's pretty that you have a crush on me. It reminds me when I use to have a major crush on this girl that was five years older then me".

Anna's Point of View

Calum told me his story about his crush it was really funny. "Thanks for making me feel better Calum!" I hugged him. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, I let go from the hug. I put my hand on my face, just has my dads and the rest of 5SOS came back. I couldn't believe it! "I'm sorry for braking the pinky promise" Liam said. I smiled "no problem" if it wasn't for him opening his big mouth I probably would've never gotten a kiss from Calum! I say a flash, Niall had his phone out "sorry had to have a pic of you on the day you had your first crush saving memories" everyone awed "my first kiss too" I said quietly. "What?!" Louis flipped out "you kissed our precious angel!" Harry added. "Dads" I whinnied.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who reads, votes and comments for this book. I kinda just realize I never said thank you.

SO MAJOR THANK YOU TO ALL OF Y'ALL

leave comments!