Bad Day

Anna's Point of View

It's finally Friday and the school bell rang singling class was over. I said goodbye to my friends and went outside. Today I was having a horrible day, just wanted to go home already. I scrunched my eyebrows surprised that I didn't see Zayn here yet. Maybe he's just running a little late. I waited fifteen minutes before I took at my phone and called him no answer. The sky darkened looking like it was going to ran any moment.

Zayn's Point of View

It was my turn to go grocery shopping this week. I put my grocery list in the notes app on my iPhone. During checkout my phone turned off. I quickly put in all the groceries in the trunk of the mini van. I had no clue it was going to rain today. I check the time shit I'm late for picking up Anna! I drove over to her school. When I got there I saw Anna standing there by herself. Wet hair covering Anna's face. She got into the car slamming the door shut which made me jump in my seat a little. "I'm sorry I was late lost track of time while grocery shopping." Anna didn't say anything just moved her wet hair back from her face. "How was your day at school?" She buckled her seatbelt and leaned her head against the window. The drive home was silent except for the radio playing. I stopped the car once we were home. "Grab some groceries please?"

Anna's Point of View

I grabbed my backpack and got out the van. Slamming the passenger door close unlocking the door "Anna!" I heard Zayn yell. I walked inside the house my clothes dripping wet. "How was your day at" Niall stop and looked at me. "What happened?" I pushed passed him and ran up to my room. I slammed and locked the door. I took off my backpack throwing it off. I waited an hour in the rain for him to pick me up. I grabbed a towel and a change of clothes. "Anna can we talk" it was Zayn. I continued getting ready for my shower acting like I didn't hear him.

Niall's Point of View

We all help Zayn with the groceries well except for Anna. "What's wrong with Anna?" Zayn looked down"I was at the grocery store for a long time and my phone died." We all looked at Zayn with shocked "so you left our little girl in the rain?!" Liam questioned loudly. Zayn just nodded "I told her I was sorry." I rub my temples "wow Zayn, you deserve the greatest parent award." He glared at me "shut up Niall!" I rolled my eye "guys cool it" Liam said.

Anna's Point of View

I felt relaxed after my shower, that's when I realized there was a note underneath my door. I opened it 'Come downstairs please" I crumbled up the note and thew it in the trash can. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a banana. "I'm sorry that I left you in the rain Anna" I rolled my eyes at Zayn and the rest of my dads. "What can I do to make you forgive me?" I kept my mouth shut tossing away my banana peel. "Anna" I put my hands over my ears. "Lalalalala I'm not listening" I said in a sing song voice. "Anna stop that right now!" Louis said sternly. I stuck my tongue out at him. "That's enough" Harry said and pick me up. I screamed and kicked "no!"

Harry's Point of View

"What has gotten into you?!" Anna wouldn't stop. She stopped screaming just kicking and fusing. Once I put her in the corner I have her four smacks. She turned around and looked at me. "You know how the corner works turn around." Anna just kept looking me "this is the last time I'm going to tell you to turn around." Anna took off running, I was about to grabbed her when she bumped into the wall. She cried and covered her forehead. I picked her up putting her on my hip. "Ssh Anna" you put her head on my shoulder. "What happened?" They all rushed in. "Anna ran into the wall and I think she has a bump on her forehead."

Anna's Poinf of View

My head hurts a lot "see this is why we tell you not to run in the house" Liam ruffled my hair. "Ok let us see" I lifted my head off of Harry's shoulder. Zayn whistled "wow you have a huge bump on your forehead and it's bleeding. I felt it and hissed in pain. Zayn grabbed me from Harry "I'll get you all cleaned up" Zayn took my to the bathroom taking out the first aid kit. I sat on the towel seat, he put a bandaid on my forehead and kissed it. "I really am sorry I forgot you at school it won't ever happen again, I promise. I kissed his forehead "I'm sorry for acting like a brat and I forgive you." I stood up and felt a little dizzy. "Woah there, I got yah" I was in his arms again. "Getting a bump like that can cause you to be a little dizzy" I nodded. Louis put a bag of ice on my forehead. Zayn laid me on the couch and together me and Zayn watched 'Sleeping Beauty' just me and him. I was falling asleep "I love you dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Long Time no update I know. Hopefully I will be updating weekly from now on.