Family Photo

Anna's Point of View
I rubbed my eyes as I just woke up it's nice to be back home. I check the time on my alarm clock 12 pm. My dads let me sleep in since the plane ride back home was long and tiring. I grab my phone my phone to check my messages. Once I got home last night I told all my friends I was back. I was happy to see Michael sent me a bunch of texts.
"Yay
I missed you
We should hang out tomorrow
Play some soccer maybe"
I replied quickly
"Ok come over around 1 😘"
I got out of bed and took a shower, man I missed Michael so much he's my best guy friend. He knows everything about me and I know everything about him. I call football soccer just because I think it sounds better.

Zayn's Point of View
Almost all of us was ready for our family photo shoot. Us lads had on collar shirts except for Harry he was wearing a white shirt and a blazer.
Now we are just waiting for Anna to come downstairs. She comes down skipping in cleats a football (soccer) jersey with matching shorts. We all look at her confused. "What?" Anna asked as she grabbed an apple and bit into the apple. "You know your suppose to cut up your apple because it can get stuck in your braces or mess up your braces" Niall informed her. "Also did you forget were taking family photos today?" I questioned.

Anna's Point of View
Shit I forget "I forgot" Liam handed me a dress "here put this on". I pouted "please you know I don't like wearing dress!" My dads sighed in unison "just put it on Annabelle" Louis say as he pointed upstairs to my room. "Why" I whined "because we said so" Harry says with a smile on his face. I glared at them as I walked up stairs I said "I hate when you guys say because I said so!"
I put on the dress, it was a navy blue with a lot of fluff in it I hated it. There was a knock on my door "come in" Louis walked in and handed me black tights and black sparkly Toms. Why did they have to be sparkly why not just regular black! I have a feeling they are trying to change me and I don't like that. "Put these on then come downstairs Harry's going to curl your hair." I rolled my eyes "I don't like this" Louis sat on my bed "how about this if you behave we can go out and get ice cream afterwards?" I nodded my head as he left.

Harry's Point of View
Anna stomped down the stairs in her pretty dress. "You look adorable" I complemented. Anna growled at me when I said that. Anna hair was in a braid I upbraided and started brushing through it. "Ow Harry that hurts" she had a lot of knocks in her hair. "I'm sorry" I started to curl her hair almost burning her ears twice.

Anna's Point of View
Once Harry was done he put a headband on my head. I groaned I don't know which is worst when I had to wear a dress for the interview or now. The doorbell rang, ugh I forgot I invited Michael over. I quickly answer the door with my dads behind me. "Wow" was the first thing Michael said in his soccer uniform. "I never seen you in a dress before, you look pretty." I started to blush I hugged him "I missed you". I let go my dads gave me confused looks "dads this is Michael my boyfriend". They gasped "what did we tell you about having a boyfriend you are too young" Liam lectured. Me and Michael bursted out with laughs "no dads he is a boy who is a friend, I um kinda forgot about the family photos and invited him over to play soccer."

Liam's Point of View
Me and the lads had O voices "well the photographer doesn't come over for another hour so you guys can play inside the house don't go outside or get your dress dirty ok Anna" I said looking at her. She nodded and ran up to her room holding Michael's hand "keep your door opened!" Niall yelled.

Michael's Point of View
Me and Anna talked about what each other miss while she was gone. "I really wanted to play soccer with you today." Anna took off her Toms and starting to lace up her cleats "what are you doing?" I asked confused. "We are going to play soccer we just have to be quite sneaking out ok." I nod my head Anna grabs her soccer ball. Then we tiptoed out of her room, the photographer was here Anna's dads were busy helping the photographer setup in the living. We sneaked out to the back yard luckily the blinds were closed in the living room so they couldn't see us playing soccer.

Anna's Point of View
I love playing soccer with Michael the girls go too easy. Michael is actually a competitive for me. I kicked the ball to Michael and accidentally slipped on the grass. It rained yesterday so the grass was muddy. I stood up quickly "is there anything on the dress" I asked worriedly. "Yeah a big smear of mud on the back, I you don't show them the back of your dress you'll be fine" I nod my head. While my dads were distracted we ran back up to my room and put the Toms back on. "Come downstairs time to take photos and say goodbye to Michael!" Zayn yelled from downstairs. Michael stood behind me the whole time while walking downstairs "bye Michael" I gave him one last hug "bye Anna hope you don't get in trouble I'll text you later.

Louis's Point of View
"Come here Anna" I put a little red lip gloss on here lips. "What is this it feels weird on my lips" she tried to rub it off. I laughed "it's lip gloss now come on" I took her hand as we walked over to the rest of the lads.
"Ok stand in the front in the middle of your dads please" the photographer said. Anna eyes went wide "no I'm fine standing right here" we all giggled. "Come on go stand in the middle" I gave her a little push. She slowly walked up and in the middle of us. Liam gasped "Annabelle is that mud on your dress?!" Anna slowly shook her head I whispered into her ear "I'll deal with you after this" Anna nodded her head.

Anna's Point of View
"Smile" the photographer said all cheery, I couldn't smile knowing what was going to happen after this. "Um excuse me little girl but could you please smile" I hated with a passion when people called me little girl. In the next photo I crossed my arms and glared at the photographer. SMACK "Ow!" I turned around to see all my dads disappointed "you'll already in enough trouble just smile before you get into anymore" Zayn said. I nod my head and slowly turn back around. I smiled for the rest of the photos. Once the photographer was done we thanked him for coming. "Now how did you get mud on your dress" Niall asked. I looked down "I was playing soccer outside in the backyard with Michael, I'm sorry I didn't listen dads, I'm really am!" I exclaimed. "It seems like you know what you did wrong your still getting a spanking though" Harry said. Liam grabbed my hand and walked me up to my room.

Liam's Point of View
Anna sat on her bed while I was looking on my dresser for her hairbrush. "Ok missy your getting 40 with your hairbrush ok" I sat on her bed she got over my lap. I flipped her dress "I'm not going to lecture you Annabelle you know what you did. Just promise me next time you'll listen to us before doing something."
"Yes daddy" it's funny she only calls any of us daddy when she's either in trouble, wants something, or is really really sorry.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Anna was sobbing at the end I sat her in my lap and hugged her tightly until she stopped crying. "I'm sorry"
"It's okay, just apologize to the rest of your dads" Anna nods "then why don't we go get some ice cream how does that sound?"
"Sounds great!"