My Candy

Anna's Point of View
Today was Valentines day and I got a lot of candy and cards. Well it's actually mediatory to give everyone in your class a card. I'm happy school was over so I could eat my candy. I don't know why but I think chocolate taste way more better around Valentines day. Louis picked me up today, the first thing he saw was my bag full of candy. I start to unwrap a chocolate heart. "You can't have that right now Anna you don't wanna ruin your dinner." I looked at the time in the car 4:00 "it won't dinner is in two hours." Louis shook his head and started driving. I pouted and leaned my head against the window. "I promise you can have some after dinner." I sighed "so did you get any special Valentine cards?" I felt my cheeks heat up "no" Louis smirked "sure you didn't." I got a card from Michael (crush) that was a heart with it's arms stretched out and it says 'I love you this much!' But I would never tell any of my dads that.

Louis's Point of View
I saw the way Anna was eyeing her candy, once we got home I grabbed the bag. "Hey!" she pouted and looked at my crossed. "I'm just going to hold onto your candy and keep it in a secret place. I promise to give it back to you after dinner." Anna pouted "fine" she got out of the car and walked inside the house. I grabbed the chocolate heart she was opening and at it. "Mmm!" I ate two more chocolates, it's not like she well notice I think to myself. I walk inside the house not before checking in the car mirror that I didn't have any evidence of the chocolate. "I can't believe you took her candy" Liam said while looking at the bag. "I didn't want her to spoil her dinner." I look around to make sure Anna isn't any where near. "She's in hear room talking on her phone" I nod my head and walk into the kitchen. They all followed behind me I put the bag on top of the refrigerator. "What are you doing Lou?" Zayn asked looking confused. I patted his shoulder "I'm putting the bag in a safe place where I know her sticky finger won't find it." They nod "you ate some didn't you?" Harry asked while examining me. "Yeah just two pieces that's it" I admit. "You got some chocolate in your teeth" Niall says as he leaves the kitchen. I lick my teeth with my tongue getting rid of it.

Anna's Point of View
I sat at the dinner table, all I want is my candy especially the chocolates and pop rocks. Zayn puts my dinner plate indent of me. Eww I thought to myself it's all vegetables. I push them around my plate "it all your vegetables and you get your candy" Harry said as we all start eating. On my plate is carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and a whole bunch of other vegetables. I pierced my fork in a carrot I start chewing it the look of disgust written all on my face. "Yummy huh?" Liam asked with a smile on his face. I forced a small onto my face and swallow it. I slowly finish the rest of the nasty vegetables. My stomach hates the taste but I know it'll feel better once I eat my candy. "Ok I'm all done, candy now please!" I waited all day for this.

Zayn's Point of View
I grabbed the bag that's on top of the refrigerator. I pick up it's extremely light I open it and the bag only has empty wrappers! I clear my throat "guys can I talk to you in the living room Anna stay right here we'll be right back" I smiled and walked out with them following me. "What the hell guys?!" I whispered shout. I show them the empty bag all their faces become pale all I heard was a lot of umms. "Who ever ate her candy raise your hands." We all raise are hands "so we are all to blame" Niall says. I nod "what are we going to tell her?" I asked worried.

Anna's Point of View
The bag of candy laid in front of me on the table. I grab it and open the bag the only left his wrappers. "Where's my candy!" I ask shocked to only see wrappers and nothing else. They all had guilty expressions written on their faces. Harry broke the silence "we all ate your candy." I threw the bag of wrappers across the room. "Are you fucking serious I waited all day to eat my candy! I behaved I waited until after dinner for my candy. I ate all the nasty vegetables that tasted like ass! Louis told me not to eat the candy because it will ruin my dinner! Instead all my dads ate my candy before dinner probably! I'm so fucking pissed right now. All I wanted today was my mother fucking candy!"

Harry's Point of View
After Anna's rant about her candy we were all shocked about how many times she said cuss words. It's been so long since she said a curse word. Anna stood up from her chair and gave us her middle fingers. That was the last straw I grabbed her. She began kicking and screaming repeating "let go of me you fucker!"
"Annabelle calm down stop acting like a five year old!" I scolded her, she just continued.

Anna's Point of View
I was carried upstairs by Harry with Niall following behind him. Niall went to the bathroom while I was carried to Harry's room. I tired myself out Harry sat me in his lap while holding me. "I'm sorry we ate all your candy we'll buy you some tomorrow I promise." I was still mad so didn't say anything "that wasn't for you to go on your cursing rant even if you are mad. You know we do not curse in this house." Harry said sternly Niall came back into the room with a bar of soap. "No please!" I begged I hate the taste. "While I'm spanking you, you have to keep the bar of the soap in your mouth. Hopefully the bar of soap with help your dirty mouth." Harry said, Niall puts the bar in my mouth I instantly start to gag Niall lives and closes the door. I get into position on Harry's lap wanting to get the soap out of my mouth quickly. He pulls down my pants and underwear I hear him grab something.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
It was a built I instantly start to whimper.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
Harry sits me on his lap and tasks out the soap. I cry my eyes from the pain. He pulls my pants and underwear up and I hiss in pain. "I'm sorry" he carries me to the bathroom where I spit out the taste of the soap. "I know baby" I liked it when any of them called me nicknames it made me feel like if I'm their actual daughter not just their adoptive daughter. Harry tucks me into my bed afterwards and all my dads enter. "I'm sorry daddies" they each kiss me on the forehead. "It's ok and we're sooooooooo sorry" Liam says. "Goodnight Anna" they each left one by one. The last one was Niall he handed a little chocolate heart "happy Valentines day." I smiled and ate the piece of chocolate that tasted like heaven!