Movie's With Daddy Louis

Anna's Point of View
I'm standing in line with Louis today we are watching a movie. "So what movie do you wanna watch?" I looked at the choices "can we watch The Hunger Games Catching Fire!" I seen the preview of the movie and loved. "No" I pouted "why?" Louis looked down at me "that movie is PG-13 and your only ten so no what other movie do you wanna watch." I shook my head no "I only wanna watch the Hunger Games" I complained. Louis looked up because we were next in line "hi I would like three tickets to Turbo please, one kid." I suck my teeth that's the last movie I want to see it looks annoying. Once he got the tickets we waited "why that movie and also why did you get three tickets, why are we still waiting outside of the movie theater?" I whinnied "stop with the attitude please and we are waiting for my girlfriend to come you get meet her" a smile came onto his face when he said that. "I don't wanna see the movie and I don't wanna see your girlfriend" I said loud enough for him to hear me "Anna if you don't stop" Louis stopped scolding when a lady walks up to us "hi Louis!" She cheered Louis wrapped her in a hug and kissed her. They stopped hugging and looked down at me "Eleanor this is Anna" Eleanor opened her arms wide for me to hug her.

Louis's Point of View
Anna wanted nothing to do with Eleanor. Every time Eleanor would try to make conversation with her, Anna wouldn't talk back. Luckily the movie started and the lights went down. I sat in the middle of Eleanor and Anna. I put my left arm on Eleanor's shoulder. She kissed me and kissed her the back. The kiss became heated and some tongue action going on.

Anna's Point of View
It's only been thirty minutes into the movie and it's BORING! I look over at Louis to see him having a complete make out session with Eleanor EWWW. At least they are enjoying each other while me on the other hand was getting highly annoyed with this movie. I stand up and quickly leave the movie theater row. I look back at them to see if they noticed yet, which they haven't. I walked out of the movie, I look next door and they are showing the Hunger Games! It's a sigh I walk in and sit at one of the bottom rows.

Louis's Point of View
The movie was over the lights were fully on. Me and Eleanor start blushing like crazy not realizing we were kissing for that long. "Ok let's go home" I look over at where Anna was sitting and she wasn't there! I stood up quickly "ANNA!" I yelled no answer "what's wrong?" Eleanor asked. "Anna's gone!" Eleanor face made an o face "ok calm down we are going to find her." I nod my head and we both start looking for her.

Anna's Point of View
Oh My Gosh The Hunger Games Catching Fire has some much drama just perfect! Right now it's at a fighting seen. "Excuse us" I could hear it was Louis's voice. I gulped and slid down in my seat hoping not to get notice. "Anna" I hear Eleanor yell/whisper "shit" I mumble to myself. I hear foot steps coming closer and closer to me. I close my eyes, I open them when I hear them stop. It was Louis and Eleanor standing in front of me. Louis grabs my ear and drags me out of the movie. "Awe hey I was watching that!" I complained. I felt a sharp smack come on my bum. It's wasn't Louis but it was Eleanor! "Thank you Eleanor, I couldn't believe you Annabelle. You left the movie without telling one of us and you say a PG-13 movie which I told you couldn't watch!" Louis lectured as he dragged me to the car with Eleanor right next to him.

Louis's Point of View
I started driving with Eleanor in the passenger seat and Anna in the back. "This isn't far I didn't want to see that stupid move in the first place. Plus you two were to busy making out to even noticed I left!" I gripped the wheel tighter "you knew what you did wrong Annabelle don't go blaming this on us." She began kicking the back of my seat "you are already in enough trouble, I suggest you stop right now." That just made her start kicking her feet faster. I'm getting very agitated with her right now and I could tell Eleanor could since that.

Eleanor's Point of View
The guys were gone, Louis dragged Anna inside of their house. Anna ran upstairs to her room and slammed the door. "I don't know what to do!" I softly kissed him on the lips "Louis let me punish her you seemed too angry now" he nod his head in agreement. I walked into Anna's room to see her chilling on her bed eyes glued to her phone. "Anna" I said and I got no response from her. I snatched her phone, she looked up and me angrily and sat up. I sat next to her "what's wrong why don't you like me?" She looked at me and shrugged "at least talk to me" I begged. "It's weird seeing one of my dads with a girlfriend" I thought to myself "it doesn't have to be weird we can be friends and do all kinds of fun girly things!" Anna looked up with horror written on her face I laughed "I'm so I forgot you not into all that" Anna started laughing too. I went back to being serious "you know what you did was wrong right?" I questioned. "Yes and I'm really really sorry." She gave me a side hug and I hugged her back "good but you know your still in trouble right?" She sighed and nodded her head.

Anna's Point of View
"Ok pants down over my lap" I shook my head no. Then stopped when she gave me a stern look I took them off and lauded over her lap "now I'm gonna give you thirty"
SMACK the first one came as a surprised it hurt more because she had a few rings on.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"Awe I'm sorry!"
"Five more"
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK

Her spankings really hurt a lot I was crying at the end. She sat me up and hugged me tightly "I'm sorry" she wiped away my tears "it's ok, go apologize to Louis now." I slowly stood up and slowly walked out, not knowing if he was still mad at me. Another sharp smack came on to my bum I began to walk faster down the stairs. Louis was sitting on the couch I sat next to him "I'm sorry dad" he smiled a ruffled my hair "it's ok."
Eleanor gave Louis a quick kiss "Louis and Eleanor sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I sang while they laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated in two weeks.
Please at least one person comment on how I'm doing good or bad.