Daddy Niall's Day

Anna's Point of View
I start school next week yay I missed it way better then taking school online. This week my dads are each having separate days with me. I laid on my bed just playing Candy Crush you might say I have a little bit of an addiction I started playing around 5 a.m and now it's 8 a.m three hours nonstop. "Anna it's time to get up!" Niall chirped interring my room. "Why?" I whined my bed was nice and warm. Just in simplest term I don't wanna move. "Come on were going shopping be downstairs in 40 minutes." He left before I could even answer him. I got out of bed and started stretched. I picked out an outfit to wear blue jeans and a grey jumper. I grabbed my clothes and took a shower. After I brushed my hair pushing it behind my ears. I slipped on my black high-tops and walked downstairs.

Niall's Point of View
We got into the car I let Anna picked what type of music to listen to in the car. When the song Lolly came on "I love this song!" I quickly changed the radio station "that's an inappropriate song." Anna looked confused "no it's talking about lollipops." I chuckled, good she's still innocent minded. I stopped the car once we reached the grocery store. "This isn't the mall" I nodded my head "we are going grocery shopping." Anna had an O face "you tricked me, I thought we were going shopping for clothes, shoes and stuff."

Anna's Point of View
I don't know how grocery shopping is fun at all. We walked inside the grocery store Niall grabs a shopping cart. "Ok we have a grocery list and the first thing we need is vegetables" Niall quickly start heading over to the produce. I started looking around the store. "Anna you have to stay by me I don't want you to get lost ok" I rolled my eyes "ok." Walking around the grocery store is no fun. I started pouting and dragging my feet. "Anna stay by the cart while I pick out some beef and fish." I sighed as he walked away I noticed a Niall left the grocery list. I looked at it the last thing on the list is spaghetti sauce. I looked to my left and say a whole bunch of spaghetti sauce on a shelf. I left the cart and walked over to the spaghetti sauce. The sauce are in glass jars. The shelf was tall and me only being only 5'1 I stood on my tippy toes to grab the jar at the top. I grabbed it, put once I did two other jars fell on the floor which made a loud crashing sound. I slowly turned around and see mostly all the shoppers looking at me and of course Niall.

Niall's Point of View
I put the beef and fish in the cart and noticed Anna wasn't there. Then I heard a loud crash I hoping it wasn't Anna. I look and see it was her, I walked over to her looking to see if she any glass on her. "I'm sorry I was just trying to be helpful" there was spaghetti sauce all over her jumper, pants, and shoes. "Why don't you go to the girls bathroom and clean up ok." I took the jar out of her hand. "Clean up on aisle 3!" I hear a cashier yell into an intercom. I felt kinda embarrassed to know that Anna caused this.

Anna's Point of View
Cleaned off the sauce, it stained my jumper though. I walk out of the bathroom and see Niall waiting for me "am I in trouble?" He shook his head no, I smiled. "Lets go check out now" I helped put all the stuff onto the conveyer belt. On the shelves there was candy bars. "Daddy can please have a candy bar please" I even did my puppy eyes. "No sorry princess" I was shocked puppy eyes always worked on Niall. "B-but I asked nicely" I pouted. "You also dropped two can of spaghetti sauce" he reminded me "it was an accident though!" I exclaimed causing some people to look. "The answer is no Annabelle now stop asking" I put a chocolate bar on the converter belt. Niall say and took it off and back on the shelf. I just took another and put it on the converter belt. "Stop or you will be in trouble" Niall said harshly. "But I want it!" I yelled now everyone was looking at me. Niall apologized to people around us. He put all the groceries in the cart. "Come on we are leaving right now" Niall said sternly. I shook my head no "I'm not joking Annabelle." I stood my ground, Niall lifted me up into the cart the big part of the cart with some of the grocery. I was embarrassed, my cheeks started to blush. I tried to get up but I couldn't. Niall put all the groceries in first before he even took me out of the cart. I got in the car "the way you acted in the store of unacceptable!" "I really wanted it though!" he was not happy at all. "Just cause you want it doesn't mean you can always have it." My lower lip started to tremble, "I'm sorry, please don't spank me" I begged.

Niall's Point of View
"Go up to your room stand in the corner, don't move until I come up there" Anna nodded and ran inside the house. I carried all the groceries inside. I grabbed the paddle and went into Anna's room. I sat on her bed "come her" I don't like to spank her not at all. But she has to learn right from wrong. Anna went over my lap "I'm sorry."
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
The first four I brought down fast with Anna squirming a little.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"You do not cause tantrums!"
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm sorry pleases stops" Anna sobbed. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I stopped Anna sat up in my lap and hugged me "I'm sorry daddy" she said through hiccups. I rubbed her back trying to calm her down. "Your forgiven princess" she fell asleep on my shoulder. I tucked her in on her bed and kissed her forehead.