Play Date

Play Date

Anna's Point of View
"Do I have to go?" I whinnied from the back seat of the car. "Yes and your going to have lots of fun with Lauren" Liam said from the drivers seat. My dads arranged a play date with this girl named Lauren. My dads are friends with Lauren's mom. "Why do I have to go?" I whinnied again. "Stop whining and because Lauren is around the same age as you and she likes to play soccer just like you" Niall said from the passenger sit. Only me, Niall, and Liam are in the car the rest of my dads are probably doing something way funnier. I roll my eyes I rather spend time with my dads. The car stops I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt. "Hold up Anna we have tell you the rule one rule we have for you" Niall said. Liam put his point finger "please just behave."

Niall's Point of View
I ring the doorbell with Anna in between me and Liam. The door opens to reveal Kristen and her adorable daughter Lauren. "Hi Anna, I'm Lauren" Lauren gave Anna a hug and smile. How adorable "bye Anna" Liam says as he starts to walk away. "Remember behave and we love you" I kissed her cheek and walked away back to the car. Liam let out a heavy sigh and drove away. This is the first time we left Anna at someone else's house without one of being there. "It's going to be ok Liam, she'll be fine."

Anna's Point of View
Lauren was a girly girl, she had on pink pants and I white shirt with flowers on it also she has blonde hair. While me on the hand I have on black skinny jeans and and navy blue tee on. "Ok I'm going to be in kitchen making you girls lunches if you need me" Lauren's mom left. "Lets play soccer" Lauren cheered as she skipped to her backyard.

Lauren's Point of View
Anna is way better at soccer then me she keeps taking the ball away from me. I'm getting annoyed I have the ball and I'm so close to hitting the ball into my goal. Anna right beside me, she's not going to take the ball away from me this time. I push her down to the ground and kick the ball into my goal. "Yes!" I cheered, Anna glared at me. "What" I questioned "you pushed me!" Anna yelled. "It was an accident" I say innocently.

Anna's Point of View
That was not an accident she is lying. I let Lauren get the ball and pushed then kicked the ball into my goal. "Hey you pushed me!" I put on an innocent face "it was a accident" I smirked. "Girls wash up lunch is ready" Lauren's mom called.

Lauren's Point of View
I sat across from the table from Anna we were having a starring contest. I knew I was going to blink soon. So I kick her underneath the table. Anna blinks, I chuckle and continue to eat my sandwich. Anna kicks me back and I almost choke on my sandwich "are you ok Lauren" my mom asked worriedly. I nod my head and drink my water while Anna laughs.

Anna's Point of View
"Your dads should be here in a couple of minutes so you girls have time for one more game" Lauren's mom said. We both dash outside "you are a sore loser Lauren" Lauren looked shocked "what no I'm not you are!" I laugh at that "fine who ever makes this goal is not a sore loser" Lauren sits the ball in the middle of her yard.
Anna- 1
Lauren -2
Anna- 3
Lauren -GO!
We both start running towards the ball. Lauren slips and I make the goal. I stick my tongue out at her while she pouts. "Who's the sore loser now!" I smiled widely. "At least I have a mom!" My smiled disappeared when she said that. "Well I least I have a dads and you don't have one!" I yelled. Liam told that her father left after Lauren was born and never seen again. He told me to promise not to bring it up. Lauren attacked me she pushed me down on the ground and got on top of me. She started pulling my hair and I'm pulling hers. At some points I'm on top of her then she gets back on top of me. Her white shirt was now filled with grass stains. We both throw punched also are noses are bleeding and we have scratches everywhere. This is a full on cat fight.

Liam's Point of View
"So did Anna behave" I asked Kristen with Niall standing beside me. "Yeah they are in the backyard playing soccer right now." We walk back to the backyard, what I see astonished me. Lauren and Anna are pulling each other's hair and blood is everywhere on their face and arms. Niall pulls Anna away while Kristen pulls Lauren away. Both of the girls are crying there eyes out while still trying to fight each other.

Lauren's Point of View
"Hold your head back baby" my mom said as she was cleaning up my cuts from Anna and putting band aids on them. I sat on the couch next to Anna. After my mom finished she stood next to Anna's dad. "What happened!" My mom asked mad I just hope I don't get a spanking. Me and Anna both looked at each other. She had on the same scarred face just like me. We mentally decided not to say nothing. "Both of your girls are in trouble so might as well tell us now before she punishment is worse" Niall warned. I gulped "Lauren pushed and kicked me then said at least I have a mom and then she pushed me." I can't believe her "she's not telling the full story!" I yelled. "Lauren Marisa Williams lower your voice right now you know we don't yell in this house!" My mom lectured "mom Anna kicked and pushed me too I only started fighting her because she said that at least I have dad".

Anna's Point of View
"So who started it and be honest" Liam said. I pointed at Lauren while she pointed at me. "She's lying" me and Lauren say in unison. "Both of your girls are in major trouble" Lauren mom says. Niall comes over to me and pinches my ear "ow ow that hurts!" Niall looks at me disappointedly. Lauren's mom does the same thing to her "now both of you girls apologize" Liam says. "What no" me and Lauren say in unison which earned both of us a smack on the butt. "I'm sorry Lauren" "Ditto" Lauren said which earned her two more smacks. "I'm sorry Anna" with that Niall dragged me out of the house while pulling on me ear.

Niall's Point of View
The car ride was quite except for Anna crying. Once inside the hotel room "Anna go to your room" she sobs while walking to her room. I sigh and Harry, Louis, and Zayn what happened. They are all disappointed just like me. I grab a belt a walk into her room with the belt behind my back.

Anna's Point of View
I sat in Niall's lap crying "you fighting is wrong Anna, why did you fight her?" I looked up into his blue eyes "she was being mean and attacked me first so I wasn't just going to let her attack me and not defend myself" I said in between sniffles while Niall hugged me tighter. "Next time please don't fight back and just tell an adult fighting is bad" I nod my head. "You know that Lauren didn't have a dad why would you say that to her?" "She started it!"
"Stand up Anna pants and panties down and lay against the bed, I do as I was told.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"Ow! Please Daddy stop it hurts!"
Every smack felt like it was getting harder harder.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"I promise I won't fight again!"
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I sobbing loudly after he was done I pulled my pants and panties. The material making my butt sting. Niall wrapped me up in a hug "ssh your forgiven baby" I fell asleep on Niall chest while he soothing rocked me.