Soccer Game/First Spanking

Chapter 2

Annabelle's Point of View
On the days of a soccer games I feel really energetic. Especially since today I get to be a midfielder! I braided my brunet hair in a braid. I put on my soccer uniform and run downstairs to see the rest of the guys. "Come on we have to go now!" It was 11:30 and it takes thirty minutes to get there. "Ok ok we are coming' Niall said as I pushed them all out of the door. Once we get there I immediately run to the soccer field and meet up with my team. "Your late!" my soccer coach yelled. "Sorry" I mumbled. "It's ok just don't be late again" my coach said. We got into a circle while the coach told us to do our best. I looked over my shoulder to see the guys sitting watching. I never had anyone watch me play at a soccer game it made me feel loved. "Now go out there and win" the coach cheered on we all went to our positions. The match referee comes into the middle I was Brittany, my team captain I chose tails the referee flips the coin. It landed on heads that means my team starts the kick-off to start the match. The soccer ball is placed in the centre spot. The referee plays his whistle the game begins Brittany kicks the ball to me.

Louis's Point of View
Anna is a good player she already helped her team win one goal. I couldn't tell until now how much she loved the game. Man there's this girl on the opposite team who is always on Anna's trail. The game is now
2-0 Anna's team is wining. I feel like a proud dad right now and I bet so does the rest of the boys. A girl trips Anna and she fall on her left leg, she gets up and brushes it off. I could see a hint of pain come across her face. "Anna are you ok!" I yell to her. She nods her head a hint of uncertainty comes across her face.

Annabelle's Point of View
One more point and my team wins, I want to get back the girl that tripped me. There's a sharp pain in my leg but I know I have to play through the pain. I glare at the girl who trips me, the ball is kicked to me again. I dribble with the ball running towards the goal. The girl was right beside me trying to get the ball. She runs tries to kick the ball away from me but ended up hitting my already hurt leg causing me to fall forward. I lay on the floor filling the wind knock out of me. I begin to breath heavily trying to catch my breath. Zayn, Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry circle around. "Anna don't look down" Harry said to me. I look at him confused wondering why look down to see my leg was swollen and purple. I try to move my left leg but just moving it felt excruciating pain. "Anna don't move the ambulance are coming!' Liam commanded. I nodded I try to stay strong and not cry. The ambulance came and they put me on a stretcher. I shrieked once they lifted me up.

(1 hour Later)
It turns out of have a single fracture which means the bone is broken in one place and I had to get a cast. The doctor said for six weeks or longer. I can't play soccer for six weeks or longer.

Harry's Point of View
Anna is very upset that she can't play soccer. We get home, Anna crutches to walk inside. "It's going to be ok Anna" I patted her back. "No it's not Harry I can't play the soccer the game I love to play for at least 6 weeks or more!" Anna yelled. "I known your mad but that's no reason to take out your angrier at me.' Anna crossed her arms and sat there angrier showing in her face. We all sat in the living room having to tell Anna some important things.

Anna's Point of View
"Anna?" Louis asked sitting next to on the couch. "What!" I yelled. "First off change your attitude unless you want your first spanking!" Louis said hinting annoyance. "Anyway your not going to school tomorrow your going to do online schooling." My eyes widen "why?!" I yelled
"Anna this is your last warning and don't interrupt someone when they're talking." Harry said. "Anyway, you will be home schooled because we are going back on tour, doing interviews and stuff like that." Louis continued. "When" I asked mad. "A week from now." Zayn said. "How long will I be on the stupid tour" I asked. "Nine months". I stood up on my crutches "what no, what about my life here, it's not far!"

Louis's Point of View
"Anna we warned you what would happen if you continued with this attitude." I carried Anna bridal style up to her room. She was kicking and screaming. I sit down on her bed, Anna gets up. "Annabelle get across my lap now!" I yelled being assertive. She lays across my lap "since this is your first spanking I'm going to use my hand" I could tell Anna was nervous, I started
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
I stopped at twenty Anna was sobbing. I sat her up and hugged her in my lap. "Ssh it's over Anna" I tried to comfort her the best I could. "I'm sorry Louis I love you". I can't believe it she said I love you to me. "I love you too Anna, now come lets walk downstairs and you can apologize to everyone." I carry her downstairs "I'm sorry" All the boys said it was fine. I carried Anna upstairs and she fell asleep.