02

To say Jungkook was a tired man was an understatement. He was basically dead.

It was a few days after his birthday, when he went out to a bar for the first time. He was sitting in a fast-food restaurant, drinking the iced coffee offered there with a small order of fries.

He wasn't hungry, but he thought he might as well get it since he was there. It was the coffee that lured him inside. Jungkook wouldn't say the coffee was working, in fact he'd say it was making him sleepier, drinking a cool beverage on a mildly warm day.

Jungkook had stayed up all night working on various assignments for his online college classes. He thought not having to leave his home to go to school was a good idea, until he realized that he tended to push all of his work until the very day it was due.

As Jungkook took a bite of a fry, his eyes began to droop, his head slowly looking down as drowsiness hit him hard.

The scrape of a chair and the 'clunk' of a cup rid Jungkook temporarily of his long awaited sleep.

"Wow, first meeting at a bar, now a place to eat. Where next, prison?" A man said next to him. The person's appearance made all sleep leave him.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, turning his body to face the newcomer.

"Obviously trying to get laid in this kind of establishment. What about you?" Taehyung asked, his mouth not leaving the straw for his iced tea once, even when talking.

"Trying to keep myself awake. I'm on break from life." Jungkook sighed. Taehyung chuckled at that, reaching out for one of Jungkook's fries. He let him take them. It's not like he was starving.

"You're in A University? I heard that place is hard to get into. What's your major?" Taehyung asked, now taking more of the fries.

"Why don't you check? You've done that before, and just a few seconds ago." Jungkook said, tired from even talking about school.

"It's no fun just popping up all your information. It's good to just talk, you know?" The older of the two said, going back to his iced tea.

"Then let's talk about you. Tell me something that's not on your main page, or on your most private page. Tell me something that only you know." Jungkook said, leaning his cheek to rest on the palm of his hand.

"Something not on my information at all?" Taehyung asked, receiving a nod from Jungkook in response.

"Well, for one, I'm gay."

Jungkook snorted before punching Taehyung lightly on the shoulder.

"Wow, who would've known? Tell me something else. Don't be a rude hyung."

"Did you just call me hyung?"

"Yeah, after all you're older. Why'd you even ask? It's obvious I was talking about you."

"No reason."