1. Google solves all problems

My name is Hunter Jones. Well, its actually Hunter Williams but I prefer my actual dad's last name to my step dad's. I am 15 years old and live in Middleton near greendale, well will have lived in Middleton. I live with my mom and her boyfriend, my stepdad. I hate him and my mom but I have to live with them because of stupid laws that forbid me from seeing my biological father. Well, at least today will be the last day I'm living with them because I'm running away. Yeah, I know what your thinking.... "what are you doing" or "they can't possibly be that bad, can they?" Well the answer to your question is yes, yes they can.

What kind of parents, or can I even call them that, have a Curfew for a 15 year old! I'm not allowed my phone past 8:00 pm and I'm only allowed outside until 6:30pm.... I mean come on, it's not even dark out when they are making me come home. And to add to tat, they abuse me. Well my mum doesn't, but my step dad does. Physically and emotionally. I have scars but have to hide them from my mum cause he has dirt on me. God it's so unfair and I can't wait to get out of this house and live somewhere much better with my dad who actually cares about me and will probably let me out past 6:30pm or would let me on my phone until 11:00 pm and won't treat me like dirt like my step dad.

I have been home alone all day just thinking about what to pack and I decide on pretty much everything in my wardrobe accept a hoodie my stepdad got my saying 'daddy's girl.' I mean what a creep! Name another person who got a 15 year old girl a hoodie that said 'daddy's girl' because I bet you can't. Anyway, I also packed this picture of me and my dad (my real dad not my stepdouche) that he gave me the day I left when I was 3 years old and obviously I packed toiletries and makeup etc...

Once I was done packing I had an idea to google where my dad lived because let's be honest, google saves pretty much all problems these days. Anyway I Googled where I could find my dad and some guy came up saying he could track down anyone in 24 hours, well guess I'm not leaving today but atleast I'm prepared for my long trip tomorrow. I called him and he said that he would be able to find my dad in 24 hours, guess the website was right. But I do have to try and survive another 24 hours with my delusional mother and stepdouche.... great.

10 HOURS LATER  

I woke up to a call by private number and wondered who it could be but thought it was just that guy who was tracking down my dad and rushed for the phone excitedly. "Hello?" I questioned. "Hey, I've got a hit on your dad, he's in riverdale and lives on the sunny side trailer park." He said, guess I was right, it was him. "Thank you,how much do I owe you?" I asked while worried for how much it could be. "No, don't worry about it, I'm just happy that you could find your dad" he said. Wow, he actually didn't want any money. What a surprise seeing as though everybody wants money these days. "Really, um thank you so much, are you sure?" I asked while thinking if he was serious or not. "I'm positive, wouldn't want a girl as pretty as you to go broke now would we?" He told me. Wait what! How did he know what I looked like? Was he stalking me? "Look I've got to go, hope you find your dad" he quickly said before hanging up on me. Well that was strange. I hope he told the truth because I was leaving soon.

Well at least I know where to go and I have $325 which I've been saving up so I could get a bus to riverdale tonight! I can't wait to see my dad again but, will he even recognise me?